• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Easytarget18

Señor Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    Next email will probably be an offer of a lifetime membership for say $1000 payable now to aid in construction. If it walks like a duck...

Exactly. Maybe they will have offices in Nigeria. Either way stay in touch with them and keep us informed where it goes. If nothing else it will be interesting to watch unfold :popcorn:

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    There is Ft. Meade and the Asymmetric Warfare Group. I wonder if they worked out a contract with them? Not too many places for the Army to shoot in Maryland. We would go down to AP Hill to do our shooting and blow things up.

awptickes

Jun 26, 2011
    N. Of Perryville
    Just some quick digging, it's all obfuscated information, no person is behind it, a few layers of different online identities. The address is a residential building, the suite number is false. A quick look on SDAT reveals the current owner's name.

Sounds like the leader is about to solicit donations/memberships/crowd-sourced-investments.

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    Yeah, I wonder if there's a similar letter over on the skateboarding forum about the awesome new skateboard park being built....If some new investors could be found....

Nanook

F-notso-NG-anymore
    There is Ft. Meade and the Asymmetric Warfare Group. I wonder if they worked out a contract with them? Not too many places for the Army to shoot in Maryland. We would go down to AP Hill to do our shooting and blow things up.

Now, I don't know "nothing 'bout nothing" however there is an interesting new building going up on the Fort..... ;)

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Sounds like this guy has the property and needs 'investors' to build the building. Typically, these llc's the property owner gets all his payments first, then employees and support services, then inventory, then if anything is left over, the investors get profit sharing.

:deadhorse:

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Anything else come of this? Sounds like its DOA. Too bad, it would only be a 15 min drive for me.:mad54::mad54:

pitbull

Jan 23, 2013
    it would be pretty sweet to go use, it sounds pretty close to me. but i wouldnt put my money up until there is a sign on the door...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom