• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • My old friend and brother-in-arms 'Minuteman' suggested that I introduce myself to the group. He said to keep it brief, but that’s not really in my DNA.

What I've Done: A life of public service. I am a retired Army paratrooper. More recently, I retired from the Federal civilian workforce, where I served as a security and intelligence professional for the Departments of State, Treasury, and Energy.

What I Believe: You live your life and I’ll live mine. That might make me a libertarian. I understand that libertarians are fiscal conservatives & social liberals, who believe in the Second Amendment. In other words, I’m tired of being called greedy when I ask Uncle Sam to stop picking my pocket. And I think gay married couples should have the right to protect their pot plants with guns.

What I Like: 1) History and the lessons it can teach us 2) National Security and Foreign Affairs 3) Boxing (but I’m too old to do it now) 4) A nice bourbon 5) A good cigar

Location: Charles County, in Southern Maryland. If you’re in the area, I’m always up for intelligent conversation and a cigar, any afternoon, at the Tinder Box Cigar Lounge in Waldorf, MD.

Attachments

• Disarming Americans.jpg
      Disarming Americans.jpg
      37.7 KB · Views: 200

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Welcome to the forum from Southern Maryland.

Don't get into a hurry trying to reach 50 post. It will happen soon enought and you may regret it.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    With all the recent new members, I've been thinking it's soon time for another mini MDS gathering in Waldorf .

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    Welcome, from whereinthehelliswaldorfmaryland!!!!!!!

There is a BUNCH of GREAT guys (and gals) here.

You'll fit right in.

Bourbon?????? Absolutely!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cigars?????? Can't. Gave up tobacco a little more than 19 years ago. Can't do that, anymore. :tdown::tdown:
    (Toughest thing I've ever done, is giving up 'bacca.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom