• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDCXD

Nov 27, 2008
    Mt. Airy
    I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mike and I live in Mount Airy. I heard about this website today from another site member while shooting pistols at Hap Baker. I just recently took up shooting again. I used to shoot a lot of rifle and trap and skeet, but I'm new to pistols. Pistols are very humbling, but I will figure it out. I would like to thank Jim for telling me about this site, although I won't be posting many threads because I could put 200 rounds through my pistol faster than I could type this. I will see you all at the range. I will be at Hap Baker tomorrow, then Cresap on Saturday shooting new XDM 40. :)

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mike and I live in Mount Airy. I heard about this website today from another site member while shooting pistols at Hap Baker. I just recently took up shooting again. I used to shoot a lot of rifle and trap and skeet, but I'm new to pistols. Pistols are very humbling, but I will figure it out. I would like to thank Jim for telling me about this site, although I won't be posting many threads because I could put 200 rounds through my pistol faster than I could type this. I will see you all at the range. I will be at Hap Baker tomorrow, then Cresap on Saturday shooting new XDM 40. :)

Welcome Mike! I'm Jim, the guy you spoke with at Hap Baker. Mike let me shoot a few rounds through his XDM so I guess he's alright in my book :D

amish

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2008
    Fredneck

Welcome aboard!

As a note, I think Cresap is now open only on Sundays for the winter months, so you may want to double check that before driving out there.

Ooo, and XDm in 40... that's what I want next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom