• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Hello all. I just found out about you guys from the tag line in a post on Rimfire Central, this place looks like a great local resource for Maryland shooters new to the hobby, (which I am, both a Maryland-er and relatively new to guns and shooting stuff.)

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you guys and participating in the discussions. I may have spoken to some of you unknowingly already at Cresap in Frederick, I have been a somewhat quasi-regular up there for the past year or so.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    welcome to the place you thought you'd never be. so much for the small talk, you got a lead to some pistol ammo? 9mm, 38 spc, 38 spc +p or 357 MAG. i have enough home defense, now i need some inexpensive targeting rounds. re-loads not desired.

it's hell being the new kid, i know, i am one. have fun and keep it safe. woody

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    welcome to the place you thought you'd never be. so much for the small talk, you got a lead to some pistol ammo? 9mm, 38 spc, 38 spc +p or 357 MAG. i have enough home defense, now i need some inexpensive targeting rounds. re-loads not desired.

it's hell being the new kid, i know, i am one. have fun and keep it safe. woody

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom