• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F

Fusorfodder

Hello everyone! I am TKim's husband from a few posts back. I figured I would chime in here as well. I had stopped by Gunrunner's a couple of weeks ago and the people (both behind the counter and the customers) there were very helpful. We had the opportunity to go out to Cresap yesterday, and aside from the affordable cost, we were both very pleased with the safety being practiced. I can't wait to get back out there.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Welcome from Frederick also, the Villages of the Catoctin Mountain. :D

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 133
    F

Fusorfodder

I think my wife and I have both been bitten by the bug and won't stay "new" for too long, but as a new shooter I was real happy with the the overall experience at Cresap. I'm just glad we were pistol shooting and dodged the line the rifles had.

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    I think my wife and I have both been bitten by the bug and won't stay "new" for too long, but as a new shooter I was real happy with the the overall experience at Cresap. I'm just glad we were pistol shooting and dodged the line the rifles had.

I've noticed a huge difference in between the lines in the warmer seasons and now. We went couple weeks ago at 2ish and got right into 3 rifle booths. Plus after you get your waiver card you don't have to sign up again!

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    I've noticed a huge difference in between the lines in the warmer seasons and now. We went couple weeks ago at 2ish and got right into 3 rifle booths. Plus after you get your waiver card you don't have to sign up again!

It gets crazy this time of year with hunting season.
    The maddness has ended since the first day of Rifle season will soon be upon us. It will still be busy just not crazy is my guess for going thru the holidays and into the new year.

rayg5102

Apr 12, 2009
    Frederick
    Welcome from a New Market (Lake Linganore) member. I bought my pistol from Gunrunner and it too was a great experience.
    Hope to see you at Cresap also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom