New Public Service Announcement coming out ...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • saln

Dec 28, 2008
    All bets are off boys. SURPRISE, SURPRISE. This is zippo compared to whats ahead. Change only favors the prepared mind. They are not capable of "preparing" their minds. I suggest you start getting prepared RIGHT NOW and accept this garbage. We dont have time to waste on comments to their affect. You will not see the end of their pathetic attacks until they have been made public fools. Even if and after they have been "made" and made on a grand scale, they will still believe they are in the right and will continue to believe their own sick, twisted, illogical conundrum.

This is the psychosis we are dealing with here, try to wrap your mind around it and if you can, devise your strategy base on this premiss.

Chess anyone?

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    Seriously, from that list only Faulk can put together a coherent sentence. I think most of these guys would HURT the cause if they were on our side. Can you imagine having someone like Plaxico Burress support 2A? Sometimes things can be a blessing in disquise.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    I stopped watching football years ago as they are a bunch of overpaid, spoiled athletes who got a free ticket due to their athletic ability. I question someone's intelligence when they practice ramming their skull and its contents into an opposing violent force on a frequent basis.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

jorjohn11

Feb 26, 2006
    Anne Arundel County
    I wonder if that includes them every time one of them gets caught at an airport with a handgun

+1 :party29:
    I stopped watching football years ago as they are a bunch of overpaid, spoiled athletes who got a free ticket due to their athletic ability. I question someone's intelligence when they practice ramming their skull and its contents into an opposing violent force on a frequent basis.
    :party29:

ColonelHurtz

A pile of little arms.
    Nov 13, 2008
    It's nice that they were able to take time out of their busy schedules of snorting cocaine and beating their wives to address this issue.

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    Yeah but how else do you appropriately address a prop? That is now all she has become...a pitiable shell to be carted or led about like Brady and put on display at hearings to generate a sympathetic response to gun grabs in exchange for a nominal appearance fee, a coach ticket and a room w/continental breakfast at the local Hojos.

I'm not sure making ad hominem attacks on suffering people serve any useful purpose.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    I'm not sure making ad hominem attacks on suffering people serve any useful purpose.

No, it truly doesn't help but perhaps you can empathize with the frustration at repeatedly seeing a living "bloody rag" on tour in America and waving soon at a venue near you. I feel bad for what happened to her AND to Brady but allowing yourself to be used in such a fashion afterwards is a matter of choice.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Those guys are all brain damaged from recurring blows to the head. :innocent0

Those laws already exist. Felons aren't allowed to have firearm. Covers most of them, anyway.

You know it, and we know it. But these adds and all other adds like this are aimed at none gun people that don't have a clue to try to win them over. They know gun people know better. But if some sports figure gets on TV to say they support gun laws, then these unknowing people think there is something to it and the anti gun people do manage to win some over.

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County

You don't need to attack the 'suffering people'. You just need to expose them for the anti-gun prostitutes they are - yes they are trying to screw other people for monetary gain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom