• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Its off of Gude Drive. Basically getting away from the train shop was imperative, as well as more space to expand our lineup. In the past 2 or 3 years we've been moving what we carry from a mixture of everything (hunting, C&R, black guns,etc) to almost all tactical/sporting/defensive firearms. The added space is really going to allow us to expand into that arena even further in things like clothing, expanded holster selection, plate carriers, chest rigs, maybe armor, things like that. We're also going to have room to carry safes, a full machine shop, and I will have my own office with a casting couch.

Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    Its off of Gude Drive. Basically getting away from the train shop was imperative, as well as more space to expand our lineup. In the past 2 or 3 years we've been moving what we carry from a mixture of everything (hunting, C&R, black guns,etc) to almost all tactical/sporting/defensive firearms. The added space is really going to allow us to expand into that arena even further in things like clothing, expanded holster selection, plate carriers, chest rigs, maybe armor, things like that. We're also going to have room to carry safes, a full machine shop, and I will have my own office with a casting couch.

You evil bastards, that's like 5 minutes from my job now... Now I'll be over there all the time.

If you guys are going to carry gear, I hope it'll be things like Blue Force Gear, etc.

O2b4wln

Sep 16, 2011
    Tellico or Moab
    Gude drive!! That's down the street from me, now I'm going to need to cut up my credits cards and give sole access for cash withdrawal to my wife.

If you guys can swing a deal where I buy the ammo from you to shoot at Gilberts down the road I'll be in nirvana.

huesmann

n00b
    Mar 23, 2012
    Silver Spring, MD
    But... but... I won't be able to walk there in 5 minutes. This is going to increase my carbon footprint. What about the polar ice cap? What about the polar bears? What about Al Gore? This is an inconvenient truth!

Sorry... I was channeling a Maryland libtard.

Maybe you'll need a "Yoda"... Hmm...
    +1!!!

Oh well, if it's by Gude I can at least swing by on the way to or from Gilbert's. Still not as convenient. :(

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    You could come down 97 to Norbeck, right on 28 to Gude. And you're there. I'd bet an hour or slightly less. Nice drive anyway.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Seems I'm the only one who will have to drive farther... Soon the days will be gone when I can tack a trip to Engage onto a Saturday afternoon milk run. :(

That said, this should be a good move. You guys really do need more space.

jkray

Jul 13, 2011
    Germantown
    As others have said this is going to be very dangerous for my wallet. Gude is 5 min from the office and the main road I use to get home. Congrats and looking forward to the new shop

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    I'm resisting the urge to take my shirt off, twist it around my hand, and spin it like a helicopter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom