• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Is there a way to see who has posted in a particular thread, and how many posts they have within the thread? The old software had this feature, and the number of posts was a link that would take you to a page of all of a given member's posts in that thread.

My apologies if this has been addressed already.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Only for iOS devices, no Android for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1650386222708.jpeg

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Still suffering the
    S
    t
    a
    c
    k
    e
    d
    Le
    t
    t
    e
    r
    Ti
    t
    l
    e
    s
    in
    e
    v
    e
    r
    y
    P
    os
    t
    On the landscape view on mobile. :shrug:

Feb 28, 2013
    Is there a way to see who has posted in a particular thread, and how many posts they have within the thread? The old software had this feature, and the number of posts was a link that would take you to a page of all of a given member's posts in that thread.

I dont think you can do that anymore. Would be nice tho… so you can go right to any posts you made in a thread to see if ya said somethin already so you dont repeat yerself and look like a idjit

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo

Aw hell, I didn't know that capability existed. There were things I wanted to grab hold of.

I sure hope this function exists with the new software.

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    are mods still addressing issues we post in this thread or has our window closed? or is this the wrong thread to post issues since switching to the new software?

Can you use your phone's browser?

That's all I have ever used on my phone, never installed Tapatalk, and the browser has fairly good functionality.

TapaTalk works better for bouncing between the half-dozen message boards I frequent, and its quite easy to use.

My guess is that Android Tapatalk considers the board "New" and thus everything is now unread.

Its gone on long enough I may just try deleting MDShooters and adding it back.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    I've noticed that threads started by people on ignore appear on the front forums page, but within the individual forum view they are invisible.

So, if a topic turns out to be interesting, you need to wait until it just happens to hit the most recent??

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    The option to get a daily summary of a watched thread is missing.

Now there is only the option to "watch", which sends one email for the first new post then nothing more.

Thank you.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Trying to figure out how to delete a post I started, but don't want to finish or post. The good ol' days, you just click out of the thread. Now, if you try that, and go back, the pesky semi-post is still there.
    I was having that problem; first solution was to delete my text and the post would disappear.

However, it didn't always work. I did find that if I decided to dump my post, I had to go ahead and post it; then the [DELETE] button would become available, and I could then wipe it out. Not particularly intuitive, but it worked.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    The way feedback scoring displays is deceiving. It shows a cumulative list of positive neutral and negative feedback which is received or left for others by a user. At first glance it looks like I have 41 positive 1 neutral 1 negative but that represents all I've ever received or left.

FWIW I think taking the classifieds off the front page will hurt sales traffic. Before it was right there for all to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom