• ...and so much more!
  • Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    new Name for Governor Martin O'Malley.

Every time
    we refer to him
    O'Malley (" Hard on Guns, Soft on Crime-- Its called professional courtesy :) )

Like wise the Press ( " The Truth is not in our Creed").

Rule five .
    But not on official correspondence -- it's for commenting on articles in the Sun and so forth..

Rule 5 is still legal... :)

Last edited:

Dreamquencher

Grammar Nazgûl
    Jan 20, 2013
    Undisclosed Location, MD
    new Name for Governor Martin O'Malley.
    Rule five
    But not on official correspondence -- it for commenting on articles i the sun and so forth..

I found "the rules" here: http://iamapt.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/the-rules.pdf

At first I thought they were for motorcyclists...then I realized they were for people who ride bicycles...as adults...and then make up cheesy rules to pretend that they aren't first class geeks.

I refer to rule #56 to prove my point. Real men drink coffee. Black. No freaking sugar. And not coffee that requires an Italian name here in the U.S. of friggin' A.

And what the Sam Hill is a "cycle computer" (Rule #74)? I guess bicycling geeks would know.

I tried to follow rule #33, but my razor broke. I hope a little Flitz will buff out the nick out of my upper. I guess they will remain unshaved.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    I found "the rules" here: http://iamapt.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/the-rules.pdf

At first I thought they were for motorcyclists...then I realized they were for people who ride bicycles...as adults...and then make up cheesy rules to pretend that they aren't first class geeks.

I refer to rule #56 to prove my point. Real men drink coffee. Black. No freaking sugar. And not coffee that requires an Italian name here in the U.S. of friggin' A.

And what the Sam Hill is a "cycle computer" (Rule #74)? I guess bicycling geeks would know.

I tried to follow rule #33, but my razor broke. I hope a little Flitz will buff out the nick out of my upper. I guess they will remain unshaved.
    Nope this rule 5

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#section_3

Maybe I need to post the link each time :)

justjcarr

Nov 19, 2012
    Bel Air, MD
    I still think "Harden The F*ck Up" is a flexible and relevant rule, no matter what you apply it to.

It's also awesome that it has a website. :)

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    How bouts hard on guns, hard for pedophiles?

Well maybe we should stay family friendly for now :)

We can use the same tag for any of the cronies, it a motto really.

Buy I will work on Frosh ...
    Its not hard to claim that O'Malley is soft on crime not sure we can prove the other, tags work best when true or based on a core of truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom