• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beebs

MDS Supporter
    Jan 12, 2024
    Southern MD
    I have had mixed experiences at the FFLs I have been to. Sometimes the staff are extremely helpful and quickly have me holding every gun in the store and other times they seem inconvenienced by my lack of knowledge. I'd be interested in learning what places everyone else has had good experiences with.
    I go to Genesis Firearms in king George VA. The owner, perrin Lewis, and staff, are fantastic.

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    Yeah, I regret not doing enough research when signing up for the HQL for myself and my wife. We could have put that money towards the Wear and Carry because we both intend to do that at some point. Just a matter of budgeting right now as the costs seem very steep and I'm still getting a feel for exactly how much it will cost when its all said and done.
    As an instructor I’d be happy to help you out with any questions, things seem to always be in a state of change.

Welcome and drop me a pm if you’d like to talk.
    TD

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Or at an upcoming gun show , stop by the MSI Booth. In addition to legislation, laws , and court cases , we enjoy talking with people about the basics of gun ownership , the processes involved , and all things gun related .

Coming up next month near- ish to you at Frederick, Howard Fairgrounds , and Timinonum Fairgrounds . And Nations Gunshow in VA, if you want to see the BIG gunshow .

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    1711993895836.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey