• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Quattro03

Mar 29, 2009
    Severna Park, MD
    Hello all-

I'm a new member to this board and wanted to extend a hello. I'm an AA Co. resident and looking to join a range close to home. A little research led me to the Arundel Fish and Game Association. Are any of you folks a member? I'm interested in getting some insight on the club/range and possibly some assistance with getting through the process. Any info/assistance is greatly appreciated.

I've been a shooting enthusiast since my early days (okay, I'm in my mid-30's) growing up in Bristol, TN/VA. There is no substitute for growing up with ample access to family owned farmland and woodlands. The firearms I've owned have come and gone, but this is where I'm currently at

1. GSG-5: Rifle version (For Sale)
    2. Beretta AL391 Teknys Gold Sporting, 12G: A beautiful sporting clays/skeet gun. (Also For Sale)
    3. Belgian Browning Sweet 16 Auto-5, 16G: The gun is flawless, not a mark on her. Passed down from my father.
    4. Belgian Browning A-5 Light 20, 20G: Also nearly flawless. Also passed down from my father.
    5. Colt Colteer .22LR Autoloader: Childhood rifle...will never part with it.
    6. Sig P220 Stainless
    7. HK P7M8
    8. Shopping for my first AR platform right now, that's why #1 and #2 are headed out the door. It's the deal I made with my wife before we were married...I can buy all the guns I want, but purchases will almost always be funded with sale of others. It's worked so far...

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Welcome.

Contact canuck.....he can tell you anything you need to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom