• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NathanJ

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2010
    Salisbury Maryland
    Looked like a good price on it. I was tempted to pick it up but I'm gonna hold out for one with shorter barrel. Nice work on the stock too.

I was going to order the tactical but at that price I thought what the hell. Thanks! Sadly this stock might not be staying on it. Eventually want to do the mag upgrade so I may be getting a bdl stock soon.

NathanJ

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2010
    Salisbury Maryland
    The AICS works well for you backwards folks. Two of my lefty buds were playing with it yesterday. If you plan on going to a mag system it is about the same money as a decent stock, bottom metal and a magazine. And the Badger Ordinance bolt handle isn't hard to do yourself. A little time with grinder, some cool water to keep things from heating up and a die is all you need.

Can't be any worse than fitting a beavertail safety on my 1911. I took my time with that.

upacreek

Jun 9, 2012
    Brandywine, MD
    I got mine, brand new, and she didnt fire. Even pulled the bolt apart(shoe lace method) and cleaned it up. Still didn't shoot, so I got a new bolt and same effect. Doesnt even strike the primer. I've heard it could be the screws on the bottom of the stock...any advice?

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    I got mine, brand new, and she didnt fire. Even pulled the bolt apart(shoe lace method) and cleaned it up. Still didn't shoot, so I got a new bolt and same effect. Doesnt even strike the primer. I've heard it could be the screws on the bottom of the stock...any advice?

Did you put ammo in it?:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom