• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LGood48

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Cecil County
    Greetings and welcome to Ceciltucky! Just down 213 from Fair Hill in Surrey Ridge.
    Agree w/ X-Ring in DE, they always seem to have whatever I need.

TomisinMd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2013
    Elkton, Md
    Welcome from down the road towards Elkton! ditto to the stores mentioned.
    but one thing, I thought I heard Ace in Rising Sun is closing down this summer?
    Cameron's is turning into my favorite, by the way!!

Jolt

May 5, 2013
    Cecil County
    I'm in Northeast MD and just recently found out about Cameron's. 20 minutes up the road and they've been great lately. 20 rounds .223 PMC for $9.95

Jolt

May 5, 2013
    Cecil County
    Also not nearly as restrictive. 100 rounds per customer per day. I did get lucky on my way to golf at Wyncote. 5 boxes on the way to the course and 5 more on the way home. Sweeeèet!!!!

CooleyFHill

Apr 26, 2013
    Welcome from down the road towards Elkton! ditto to the stores mentioned.
    but one thing, I thought I heard Ace in Rising Sun is closing down this summer?
    Cameron's is turning into my favorite, by the way!!
    From what I asked, about the closing thing everything seems to be running fine, They told me they would be getting guns in soon. When I was there they were taking measurements behind the counter where theyre ammo is , I'm guessing for where the guns are going, also saw some material lying around when i purchased ammo about glass cases, so I'd assume they are in full swings. Hopefully they dont close since i moved that place is pretty nice to venture down to and pick up ammo while the wife looks for paint and crap like that, and also Camerons is a favorite of mine only because of the guns lol !!! maybe once that Ace gets their firearms in it will change my mind good staff at the ammo counter and nice looking girls if i might add!!!! haha

kraftyone

Mar 9, 2013
    Ace in Rising Sun is definately in full swing moving towards guns in July. My nephew is the store manager so I try to keep up with his progress.They appear to be very open to offering just about anything we as shooters need. Just stop in and talk with them and see if they can get what you need. If it already on there list of things to stock they will try to add it.

CooleyFHill

Apr 26, 2013
    Just an update over at the Ace in rising sun. I stopped by there after Camerons big sale just to see their progress. To my surprise they had a nice display case and a big glass display in the back now. When i asked about guns they said they are just waiting on paper work from the state of MD. Also i picked up some 7.62x39's for a decent price round 15 a box, still missing alot of handgun ammo and the sorts but looks like things are coming along.

TomisinMd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2013
    Elkton, Md
    Just an update over at the Ace in rising sun. I stopped by there after Camerons big sale just to see their progress. To my surprise they had a nice display case and a big glass display in the back now. When i asked about guns they said they are just waiting on paper work from the state of MD. Also i picked up some 7.62x39's for a decent price round 15 a box, still missing alot of handgun ammo and the sorts but looks like things are coming along.

But....are the girls still there???? ;)

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Just to keep the Newbe up on what's happening in the area.

Just missed the Gun Show in Quarryville, last weekend.

October 11th & 12th (Friday and Saturday) is "Time Of Harvest Show" at Rough And Tumble Engineers Historical Association in Kinzer PA. Steam and gas engines, antique tractors, overhead belt drive machine shop, sawmill, blacksmith shop, trains to ride, etc. About a 45 minute drive and there is a gun store in Gap PA, Village Arms, you'll pass it on the way to R&T.
    R&T
    http://www.roughandtumble.org/
    Village Arms
    http://www.thevillagearms.com/

October 17th thru 20th (Thursday thru Sunday) Fair Hill International a major horse event and lots of other activities. A CCI three star international event usually find members of the US Olympic equestrian team competing and entrants from all over the USA.
    Link to schedule page
    http://www.fairhillinternational.com/2013-dutta-fhi-overall-schedule/

CooleyFHill

Apr 26, 2013
    Just an update for anyone in the area who hasn't been to Ace in rising sun in awhile , I was there this morning and was surprised when I finally seen guns behind their counter!!! Now mind it was only 10 or so long and shotguns but I was surprised. The folks there said they would be ordering in more guns and heading to a show in January to purchase as well.

Now on the ammo side I was shocked as well they never had any of this stuff in before, they had 9mm, 40 s&w , 45 auto , 20 round boxes 50 round boxes and 250 round boxes in the 45's. I asked the gentleman about 22lr he said they got some in on Friday and sold out within the hour , he said they got some 525rd and 50rd boxes in and will be getting in more in the next couple weeks.

Maybe just maybe I wont be making special trips for ammo anymore with these guys carrying stuff finally!!!!!!!!!!

PS. The girls are still there

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom