• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • anderson_meenan

MDS Supporter
    May 8, 2023
    Annapolis
    Hello all!!

My name is Anderson, and I recently moved here from Tennessee. I joined this website to become part of a community of fellow gun lovers!

However, I’m currently trying to post a Benelli M4 for sale, but I’m not sure where to post it. When I go to Classifieds, it does not allow me to create a post. Could anyone point me towards the right place to post?

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    Hello all!!

My name is Anderson, and I recently moved here from Tennessee. I joined this website to become part of a community of fellow gun lovers!

However, I’m currently trying to post a Benelli M4 for sale, but I’m not sure where to post it. When I go to Classifieds, it does not allow me to create a post. Could anyone point me towards the right place to post?
    Welcome aboard. You need 50 posts in order to access the classifieds. Otherwise, you can gain access by becoming a site supporter.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Hello from SC, recently moved from MD. Now that you live in an anti-2A state you'll need to track the infringement gleefully foisted on the beleaguered citizens. Join Maryland Shall Issue;.

I left friends behind the wall and so I continue to financially support MSI. You should too!

anderson_meenan

MDS Supporter
    May 8, 2023
    Annapolis
    Welcome aboard. You need 50 posts in order to access the classifieds. Otherwise, you can gain access by becoming a site supporter.

Awesome, thank you for the info!!! I’ll go ahead and pay my dues.

anderson_meenan

MDS Supporter
    May 8, 2023
    Annapolis
    Hello from SC, recently moved from MD. Now that you live in an anti-2A state you'll need to track the infringement gleefully foisted on the beleaguered citizens. Join Maryland Shall Issue;.

I left friends behind the wall and so I continue to financially support MSI. You should too!
    I noticed that there’s a large population of people here that are pretty anti-2A. However, I’ve taken a lot of my newly found coworkers to the range for their first time and converted them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom