• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tyzermah

Dec 21, 2012
    My wife and I just joined Monumental and are excited to take full use of the AGC range. I've tried to read more about how the trap facilities work, costs, etc., but I'm still vague on some of the details. A few weeks ago we went on a Monday morning and the RSO was great to get us set up with the Lincoln thrower.

We would like to see the Monumental trap league in action, but Sundays are not possible for us. Are there other times when members meet to shoot trap and can help us newbies? Also, any guidance on when/how/how much to use the machines in the trap houses?

Thanks in advance.

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    Welcome to Monumental :wave:. I’m in my second year as a member and it’s a fine club.

If you haven't seen this link yet, check it out: http://www.associatedgunclubs.org/publictrap.html

Public trap is a nice way to get acquainted with the facilities and would provide an opportunity to ask questions. It is open to all but there are usually several Monumental members there as well.

If you are looking for more of a one-on-one type of session with other Monumental members, I can't speak to that but maybe one of the more seasoned members will chime in.

You might reach out to the AGC TRAP Chairman: Paul Shinol at trap@associatedgunclubs.org

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom