• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    http://blog.robballen.com/2012/03/13/p5475-a-breakthrough-in-powerful-concealed-carry-a-saam.post

“After the IWA show in Nuremburg, Germany, we realized there was a high demand for multi-barreled pistols like the Arsenal Second Century 2011,” said Clarence Koalapee, PR Spokesperson for Kel-Tec. “George was looking at the monstrosity and was like ‘Hell, if they can do two, why can’t we do three?’ We came back to the states, got right down to work on a prototype. It’s a little rough around the edges, which means it’s practically ready for production!”

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Stupidity is spreading faster than the plague apparently...

We need to stop the designer's, first the tacti-cool levergun, then a double-barrel 1911, now the triple barrel kel-tec, what the hell is next???

Eddie Van

Dude
    Feb 4, 2011
    Hollywood Star Lanes

We need to stop the designer's, first the tacti-cool levergun, then a double-barrel 1911, now the triple barrel kel-tec, what the hell is next???

Awww, lighten' up Francis... more is always better:

39629emailjokes--large-msg-115710537787_44056_39629_1.jpg

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Awww, lighten' up Francis... more is always better:

39629emailjokes--large-msg-115710537787_44056_39629_1.jpg

That's strangely arousing...., did I mention I liked that chick in Toatal Recall... :lol2:

A 3 barrel Kel-Tec, I got no problems with - double barrel 1911, is just offensive. :D

I guess Red Jacket is doing a lot of consultation work these days.

jayc0968

Cpl, U.S.M.C. 87-92
    Sep 22, 2009
    Crofton, MD
    I'll take her- could be interesting. As far as multi-barrels, the Gatling, Derringer, and old style hammer type double barreled shotguns are the shiz.
    A double 1911 or tri Kel-tec is a novelty, they would undoubtedly be fun, but not practical. What if one chamber FTF's? Or FTE's? That's a complicated clearing process, IMO.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    It'll be interesting to see what the ATF see's it as (like the abomination of a 1911), a semi-auto, or a "machine pistol" since your letting three loose with every pull of the trigger.

WSM

Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    Kel-Tec CEO George Kellgren was quoted as saying “Let them [censored] over at Ruger copy this mother [censored].” Ruger responded by announcing a recall of its soon to be produced LCPPP.
    :lol::lol:

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    ... --- -- . / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / -.. --- -. .----. - / ... . . -- / - --- / .-. . .- .-.. .. --.. . / .. - .----. ... / .- / .--- --- -.- . .-.-.-

Trekker

Oct 20, 2011
    Harford County

Following the present pattern I would expect eventually a modernized version of the old pepperbox revolvers. Except, of course, that these latest firearms are multiple projectiles per singular trigger pull, whereas the antiques were still sensible semi-automatics.

Attachments

• Pepperbox1.jpg
      Pepperbox1.jpg
      18 KB · Views: 137
    • Pepperbox2.jpg
      Pepperbox2.jpg
      11.4 KB · Views: 164

Trekker

Oct 20, 2011
    Harford County
    I don't know what's worse, the joke, or that some of you didn't get it.

Certainly it's a joke, but I thought it a decent spoof after the news about the double-1911. Now, if it had been released a couple weeks later it would be time appropriate as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom