• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HaddenUSAF

Dec 9, 2012
    Hey everyone. New to the forum. In the market for a new 9mm. Haven't shot much in a few years. Would like to get into the IDPA arena. I have been looking for a cz 75 sp-01 but have given up the search locally. I have seen some on gunbroker but do not want to pay some of the hefty ffl transfer fees. I would much rather give the sale to a local shop. I live in Cape St. Claire and work in Jessup so I have frequented Anglers, 2A and Barts.

So I am now looking for either a Glock 34 or a M&P 9 Pro. Anyone know where I can get one?

Also I would like to join the Anne Arundel Fish and Game Association and start shooting again. Anyone here a member there?

-Ben

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]MDS Gear Store[/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 65

HaddenUSAF

Dec 9, 2012
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Much appreciated. I am still on the hunt for the right handgun. I have visited a few shops frequently and have emailed others. So far I have found a Glock 34 but not a Springfield XDm 5.25 or the M&P9L C.O.R.E. in 5". 2A Supplies has the M&P in the 4" but told me the 5" is tough to find. So the hunt continues. I am leaning more towards the M&P or the G34 simply because I want to shoot IDPA and do not want to enter the ESP arena until I am more proficient.

On a side note...is anyone here a member of the Anne Arundel Fish and Game club? I would like to join once I get a firearm to shoot but know I need a member to nominate me for membership.

-Ben

HaddenUSAF

Dec 9, 2012
    I made my decision and purchased an M&P 9 pro CORE 5". Two weeks until I take delivery. Now I need to find a few more mags. Anyone have any ideas or want to trade for some magpul AR mags?

aaron.foulk

Feb 16, 2013
    I frequent AAFG but am not a member. If you're looking for sponsorship, contact the IDPA match director and start coming to the shoots. I doubt you'll find someone to vouch for you who has never shot with you. There are some safety hoops to jump through, but they're worth it. Get on the list for the next "New Shooter Class", come out and watch a match and get started. Your first match will likely be in August. Good luck, and see you at a shoot soon.
    Check out all the info at
    www.aafgidpa.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom