• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    I received an email from the "White House" asking for a moment of silence tomorrow for the Newtown anniversary. I am okay with that...

Here is what burns my a$$. :mad54:
    The email starts of....
    On December 14th, one year ago tomorrow, we lost 26 fellow Americans to gun violence at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. We lost 20 of our youngest students, and six dedicated school workers.

My Response to that was...

I resent your ignorance in overlooking the true cause and blaming the horrible outcome of a man's illness on an inanimate object.
    As a registered and VOTING democrat please "get a clue". More kids are killed every year by swimming pools than guns.
    If you were sincere in your endeavors - swimming pools would be illegal and Mental Health issues would be addressed.

So when should I expect the IRS audit?
    Sorry I had to Vent.

Chris

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    It's an un-monitored alias so an IRS audit, if it happened, probably won't be due to your response. However, NSA has already triangulated on your IP address and a SWAT team is staged and ready. :innocent0

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    You might want to consider a short boat ride in the Chessy, with any weapons you may or may not own. I would also like to be the first to offer my condolences on the tragic accident you may or may not have. :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom