• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwb1987

Mar 6, 2013
    Frederick County
    Anybody know of anyone in Frederick County that does NFA engraving? I will have 2 ar sbr lowers needed to be engraved. I figured Machine gun nest would, but according to website they do not.

Bonus if someplace does it while I can wait. At the moment it looks like best option is to head down to engage in Rockville, but Id like to avoid going to moco at all costs.

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    A few months ago when I was looking for an engraver--- the closest one to me was Engage...I live near Frederick. Yes, it is a PIA.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    I just had one done at Engage. Walked in and done while i waited. They make their extra money while you wait. I found $250 worth of stuff I didn't know i needed while I was waiting lol.

also (not that its close to Frederick) but there is a new laser engraver coming soon to Pasadena in the next few weeks.

Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    Blue custom works In Finksburg can take care of you too in Finksburg. Baltimore’s best pawn is a hop skip and a jump from Alejandro’s shop.

Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    e471b6ec-b5b3-4be3-a8f9-0c37454ec00c-jpeg.372948

Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    I have also been to engage and bollingers for engraving services. All good experiences.

atblis

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    It's pretty easy to do on a hobby grade CNC mill with a V bit. I did mine on a Shapeoku with a small 60° carbide V bit. I didn't care about getting clever trying to put it in an inconspicuous spot so side of the mag well. Turned out great. Point is, the machinery to do it is likely all around you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom