• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oneqwickr6

Feb 8, 2013
    Hey guys, been having a hard time finding a place that does ink fingerprints on the fbi blue cards on the eastern shore anyone have any suggestions? And where's a good place for passport photos?

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    You can do your own pic if you have a decent phone and can print on photo paper, it just needs to be the correct size when trimmed and cut (I think it was 2" x 2" iirc)... that's how I did mine. I can help with prints on this side, but can't over there, sorry...

You may try calling some of the local LEO locations, someone may do it. I had mine done years ago at a county police facility over here (no, not related to being arrested... lol)

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    You don't need actual ink fingerprints on the blue FD-258's. Anyone that does live scan can just print it out on the Blue cards. I haven't had actual ink prints done in years.

Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    You don't need actual ink fingerprints on the blue FD-258's. Anyone that does live scan can just print it out on the Blue cards. I haven't had actual ink prints done in years.

I'm looking for this same service but near Glen Burnie.

I was told by the gun shop I'm buying a SBR at that it needs to be old school ink prints. They were wrong?

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    I'm looking for this same service but near Glen Burnie.

I was told by the gun shop I'm buying a SBR at that it needs to be old school ink prints. They were wrong?

I've submitted over 100 live scan printed cards in just the past 5 years with zero problems. FYI Fingerprinting in Ellicott City can do all types of prints. I have 4 of their live scan printed FD-258 cards in the ATF system right now. And 4 went through with no problems earlier this year.

Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    I've submitted over 100 live scan printed cards in just the past 5 years with zero problems. FYI Fingerprinting in Ellicott City can do all types of prints. I have 4 of their live scan printed FD-258 cards in the ATF system right now. And 4 went through with no problems earlier this year.

Good to know. Thanks!
    Only problem is they are $70 or so. I'll try to find a cheap ink place first then use them as a plan B.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Good to know. Thanks!
    Only problem is they are $70 or so. I'll try to find a cheap ink place first then use them as a plan B.

The last set that I had done by FYI was about 3 months and it ran about $48. Livescan printed cards.
    I used to get cards done at the Fairfax County Police Annex. They had police cadets doing it to get experience. They were about $35 for the first 2 cards and then $5 per card after that. Same thing, livescan printed cards. Probably had about 50 cards done by them. The old MD purple cards and the blue FD-258's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom