• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    So what do you guys think?
    The first was a blast!! (pun absolutely intended)
    I am thinking spring while it is still getting dark around 1930, 2000 hours.
    Delmarva Sporting Clays was kind enough to host last time so hopefully they will let us have some fun again!
    We had great luck with Pot Luck dinner, just ask Sthomas :D
    lets find out what everyone thinks and mybe we can start thinking of some dates.
    Hopefully we can make this an MDShooters thing this time, you know with DD and the Mods.
    MuzzleFlash.jpg

futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    many people said they would go to another, and Zeke said that he would be happy to host another sometime.
    plus we have this offer;
    Hey Guys,

If you all do this again, please let me know. We have a significant amount of tracers sitting idle in our warehouse. When I say significant, think pallets. Most of what we've got is FN made 30.06 and .308 orange/red tipped and its about the only surefire tracer that is available.

We're not looking to sell it, we'd have brought it to burn up at the shoot!!

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Hopefully we can make this an MDShooters thing this time, you know with DD and the Mods....

Wow, ya think? :thumbsup::rolleyes:;)

The last shoot should have been a MDShooters' sponsored event IMnot so humbleO. Let's correct this erroneous (IMHO) decision and let this next one be an MSI/MDShooters run, affiliated or co-run event.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Wow, ya think? :thumbsup::rolleyes:;)

The last shoot should have been a MDShooters' sponsored event IMnot so humbleO. Let's correct this erroneous (IMHO) decision and let this next one be an MSI/MDShooters run, affiliated or co-run event.
    We were the guinea pigs on the first one...red headed step-children, as it were....:party29:

We were the guinea pigs on the first one...red headed step-children, as it were....:party29:

:( That was fun being a rogue non-affiliated event. I see this possibly being crowded...like another event which will remain nameless. :innocent0

Any chance we can pick up DSC and move it to this side of the bay?

Do it, and I'll make sure you eat food through a straw for the rest of your life! :)

the night shoot was good. can we get glow sticks that taste better this time?

oh my don't tell me you tasted it...has your vision at least returned? Shell, you still have those hold harmless agreements right?!?!

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    :( That was fun being a rogue non-affiliated event. I see this possibly being crowded...like another event which will remain nameless. :innocent0

!
    I doubt nearly as many people will be able to make a night shoot....however I was just thinking this would be perfect for a MDShooters' Summer shoot because there should be no problem dealing with the usual beach traffic. ;)

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    I doubt nearly as many people will be able to make a night shoot....however I was just thinking this would be perfect for a MDShooters' Summer shoot because there should be no problem dealing with the usual beach traffic. ;)

The problem with summer time, gets dark quite late and weather driven. If the summer has been dry, then tracer ammunition would not be allowed for fire hazzards.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    The problem with summer time, gets dark quite late and weather driven. If the summer has been dry, then tracer ammunition would not be allowed for fire hazzards.

True, but I was thinking about late Spring or early fall, early summer or late summer. Times beach traffic are still s problem which has limitted the abillity to have MDShooters' shoots at those times of year in the past.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Out of curiousity, why not do it in the Winter when we could start shooting by 1700?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom