• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    She ended immunity for ALL GOVERNMENT employees who violate civil rights. This INCLUDES the Govnor herself. She opened herself fully and to be directly sued as an individual for violating the rights of the people when she does this. Sue her ass off for deprivation of rights against the people of NM.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    She ended immunity for ALL GOVERNMENT employees who violate civil rights. This INCLUDES the Govnor herself. She opened herself fully and to be directly sued as an individual for violating the rights of the people when she does this. Sue her ass off for deprivation of rights against the people of NM.

Excellent. An example needs to be made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    No need to be just NM citizens. If you were planning to visit the affected area during that time you would have standing to sue so long as you were planning on carrying and were properly licensed.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    So you are all for unarmed cops answering calls?

Normally no. But if they decide to enforce unjust, extra-constitutional laws then yes. No one is forcing them to do this job.

Edit: To state this in a slightly different way, no, I don’t support armed government agents unlawfully disarming civilians. I assume you don’t either.

Last edited:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Sorry. We see eye to eye on a lot. If guns are the problem, and disarming lawful carry is the answer, then it should absolutely apply to LEO. Stats show LEO commit crime at a statistically significantly higher rate than permit holders. That’s if we follow the logic.

From a Constitutional perspective, having only government agents armed is the antithesis of what was intended.

Nov 10, 2020
    Of course not!!!! LEO other govt lackeys and other groups the govt thinks are special should be treated differently and better than the rest of us. Clearly the constitution makes a carve out that says those who enforce the laws of the state are superior to the people. Somewhere in Article 2 I think.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Let's defund them.
    I’m definitely not in favor of that. We need good men and women doing the job.

What would REALLY help is if all LEO were cut from the same cloth as you and other current and former LEO on the board. Vocal support for carry by law abiding citizens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom