• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cb51

Well boys and girls, it looks like the Peoples Republik Of Marylandistan have spoken and it's non firearm weapons for us for all time. I wonder if the sales of certain knives, bludgeons, pepper spray, kubotons, shillelaghs and large Maglights will go up. I wonder if there will be a Maglight shortage to rival the ammo shortage?

I guess I'll keep practicing with my impact tools until I can sell the house and move to Texas.

Tacticalglobe

III %er
    Mar 11, 2012
    Nottingham, MD
    It's a damn shame that we have to think about selling and moving.

I for one agree to get out of this state.
    The near by states are going to be hard to buy in now with many people thinking the same.

Talk about a "shortage".

RaVis

Oi!
    Jun 19, 2011
    Well boys and girls, it looks like the Peoples Republik Of Marylandistan have spoken and it's non firearm weapons for us for all time.

Are you specifically pointing out the defeat of CCW in Maryland?

Last edited:

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    Since I live in Howard County, I'll have to rely on a choose civility magnet to protect me. We aren't even allowed to have a stun gun in Howard County. I have to remember to carry the Choose Civility magnet with me the next time someone tries to rob me at our neighborhood grocery store. It got ugly last year when someone tried to rob me and I didn't have my magnet with me to convince them to be Civil.

cb51

The ol' lady and I have talked about it, and we just my be moving to Texas. My better half is from there, as is both her sisters. Her youngest sister has already moved back to be with her long lost high school sweetheart, and her middle sister is moving there in 6 to 8 months. I don't have that much family I care about here, so I may as well go. This has been the last straw after the taxes. I loved Texas when I was stationed there, and I won't have to shovel any more snow. Screw it.

Lawman1800

Jul 29, 2012
    But we won't need guns because with the stricter gun laws criminals won't be armed either right? We're so ****ed.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Doubt they will ever take our Winchesters.

Though just invade I see another bow and a crossbow in my future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddsabedra

Latest threads

Top Bottom