• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aemik

Jan 4, 2013
    Baltimore
    Hello, all. I moved up here from TX last April with my family, and have been lurking on your fine forum since this summer. I finally closed out a few other projects and found some free time and money to get back into some firearms, just in time for the Great Panic. So here I am to live vicariously through you lot.

As the subject line suggests, I now live in Baltimore City. I grew up with a hippy mom and a closet-gun-nut dad, so I had plenty of exposure to guns as a kid, but all whilst sworn to secrecy. Heh. I have a few shotguns and one of those got-sued-by-glock S&W 9mm pistols. I enjoy the hell out of trap and sporting clays despite being fair to poor at it. I am a research biochemist and an NRA member. Nice to meet you all!

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

aemik

Jan 4, 2013
    Baltimore
    Welcome Aboard,the way things are going I was Thinking of Moving to TEXAS! Maybe Up on the HIGH PLAINS...where ever the Hell that is LOL!I Remember the ALAMO!

I know, right? I moved here for a better job, so when I was back there with all the opportunities to get cool stuff easily, I had little disposable income. I'm now kicking myself for not hitting a few shows and pawn shops down there.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Welcome Aboard,the way things are going I was Thinking of Moving to TEXAS! Maybe Up on the HIGH PLAINS...where ever the Hell that is LOL!I Remember the ALAMO!

Working on getting to Texas as well. Hoping the job takes me there..... Love me some relo......

Anyway, welcome to Maryland aka hell. Sorry. At least you have this bunch to try and cheer you up.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy.

www.marylandshallissue.org

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members