• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brickman301

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2015
    FREDERICK, MD
    Thanks guys. Yeah I liked the commit to buy option. Had to be easier for the seller, than it is now. I wonder if there’s any plans to bring it back?

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Folks,

We are working on it.

As has been explained many times, the previous classifieds system was a third party plug in that has been unsupported for many, many years.

It does not carry over to new platform.

We have a developer who is actually working on writing the programming to try to add this back in.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Folks,

We are working on it.

As has been explained many times, the previous classifieds system was a third party plug in that has been unsupported for many, many years.

We have a developer who is actually working on writing the programming to try to add this back in.

Yuge thanks to Norton, texkev, joppaj, and all the rest behind the scenes.

No one despises change more than I do, and I may never be as proficient here, as I was on the old system, but I love/hate this place, and love/hate all of you, so soldier on I will.

I won't be crass, and tell any naysayers to STFU and be patient, but will instead say thank you again, to the powers that be.

MDS FTW!

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Folks,

We are working on it.

What about getting it back on the home page in any capacity? I really do see that as a loss to the site although we seem to have been unique in that regard. Gunboards, ARF, AK Files you have to navigate explicitly to the classifieds and get no preview.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland

No one despises change more than I do, and I may never be as proficient here, as I was on the old system, but I love/hate this place, and love/hate all of you, so soldier on I will.

I won't be crass, and tell any naysayers to STFU and be patient, but will instead say thank you again, to the powers that be.

MDS FTW!
    Well said Eruby!

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa

MDS FTW!
    What has this new platform done to the old Eruby??? I expected to see a cordial invite to all naysayers to off themselves. Are you feeling OK? Can I get you a glass of water? Or maybe a chair so you can sit down and rest until you are back to your normal self again?

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    What about getting it back on the home page in any capacity? I really do see that as a loss to the site although we seem to have been unique in that regard. Gunboards, ARF, AK Files you have to navigate explicitly to the classifieds and get no preview.
    There is a prominent classifieds link in the header on every page as far as I can tell.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Still hoping to see a "commit to buy" button. It would eliminate a problem and simplify the process considerably.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Jan 19, 2016
    North Texas
    upper right corner should be a BUY for $$$$ button on each ad. There is a new update for the system coming soon, new additions, etc.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Yes, thanks for this. It will eliminate uncomfortable situations and smooth the purchase process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom