• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HordesOfKailas

Still learning
    Feb 7, 2016
    Utah
    So I'm in the process of picking everything out for a 300blk AR 15 pistol build. I have most of it figured out now except for the lower. I know a lower is a lower is a lower is a lower for the vast majority of them, but I specifically want one with no cosmetic rollmark. I completely get that the lower has to have some basic stuff stamped on it; I have no problem with that as I just don't want the artwork. I haven't decided whether I want a custom engraving or just nothing down there. Either way, I'd like to make the gun "my own" and I feel like your dime-a-dozen Spikes spider/spartan/etc mark doesn't quite do it for me (no offense meant to anyone who may own one of those lowers).

I know that McKay Manufacturing makes non-rollmarked lowers but I can't seem to find much of anything about them online. Any other manufacturers/dealers I could look into? Thanks in advance!

Apologies up front if this isn't in the right section.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I've yet to see a lower that didn't have the manufacturers name engraved on the magazine well.

If you can locate a "Manufacturing" FFL (Engage Maybe), they may be able to discreetly engrave their name elsewhere on the lower.

Leaving the magazine well clear for your own artwork.

HordesOfKailas

Still learning
    Feb 7, 2016
    Utah
    Yeah, that's pretty much what I've seen as well. I talked to Spikes and they told me that, aside from a limited no-rollmark run a few years back, they had nothing to offer me. Honestly seems a little surprising that no one offers that option (80% lowers aside).

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    Aero Precision lowers have a very small "A" logo on the right side of the magwell. Stripped Anderson Mfg lowers appear to have a completely blank right side of the magwell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom