• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deezul

Feb 18, 2010
    So MD, North Calvert
    Hey there! Just joined! I'm not a new shooter, but new to this forum! I live in Northern Calvert Co.

I'm a Pro Photographer - own Shutter Up and Smile Photography (www.shutterupandsmile.smugmug.com), Director of Missions of Lighthouse Missions, and a Construction Manager.

I am an avid Kayaker, love camping, love my diesel Powerstroke, enjoy shooting - getting more into it lately and enjoying the time. I enjoy shooting clays, and targeting with my buddies. Looking for an XDM-9 too.

Headed to the gun show this weekend.

Deezul

Feb 18, 2010
    So MD, North Calvert
    Thank you all for showing the love! Nice to be welcomed!

Its been a while since I shot on a regular basis. I'm looking for places to shoot, places to buy ammo, looking forward to the gunshow in Upper Marlboro this weekend - I'm looking for a SA XDM-9 to take the place of my Walther P38.

I have numerous .22's - Rugers, Marlins & a Stevens. Mosin Nagant, Colt .38 Special Revolver, Taurus .44 Mag Raging Bull revolver, & shotguns. Oh - and a pair of .410 H&R's.

I think I'm going to like this. Question - what is the MSI all about? A buddy from the Powerstroke Forum told me about USCCA website - the map there looks like MD isnt a CC state? Anyhow - I'm looking forward to learning alot on here.

Thanks guys!

actionpistolshooter

Nov 11, 2009
    Dunkirk, MD
    Welcome, I too am new (to MD Shooters and re-located back to MD) but not new to Calvert County (lived and will be moving back to Dunkirk). This is a fine forum and you'll enjoy it here and I think you'll enjoy Northern Calvert County as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom