• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Wife and I spent the day yesterday shopping/meandering through Rehoboth and surrounding areas, as we do several times a year when in Ocean City...

As has become my standard when I travel, I CC'd the entire time in DE (courtesy of the Great State of Utah).

No concerns, no issues, no problems.

The important part of this is, when I stopped to return to "Maryland Mode", the wife was as upset as I was!!

Thanks, DE... I just hope your good sense is contagious.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    One of these days your gun will go off and harm children. It's only a matter of time. :rolleyes:

Ultimate Member
    Wife and I spent the day yesterday shopping/meandering through Rehoboth and surrounding areas, as we do several times a year when in Ocean City...

As has become my standard when I travel, I CC'd the entire time in DE (courtesy of the Great State of Utah).

No concerns, no issues, no problems.

The important part of this is, when I stopped to return to "Maryland Mode", the wife was as upset as I was!!

Thanks, DE... I just hope your good sense is contagious.

you monster. I heard from several opinion pieces that ccw permit holders will cause our streets to run with blood and people will shot each other ever 5 seconds.

bfreeder00

Apr 27, 2009
    Delaware/ Iraq
    I am going to get my CC permit in DE when I gt back as I live there now, but I have always OC'd everywhere in DE and never had any issues other than some polite questions.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Just wait until the Pres' bill goes unpassed and the rapes begin! I can deal with the killings, theft, assaults and drug trafficing, but not the rapes!

I'm gonna start a business selling "rape-proof" undergarments. I just hope my wife doesn't take a liking to them. :sad20:

frdfandc

Fish It
    Aug 27, 2011
    Elkton, MD
    I've been open carrying for the past few days without any incident in Delaware. I get the occasional Spock eye, but no comments, no one running in fear screaming.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Perfectly legal. Done it many times myself. 0 issues.

Cross boarder, load up, keep gun in plain sight while in vehicle and enjoy your day. OC in Dover is a no no. Don't forget to unload and store gun before you cross the boarder again.

My 5 Year Plan; Move to So. PA between Susquehanna River and Phila (but nowhere close to Philly); then, no taxes on retired pay which will be most of my income and close enough to Del to do my shopping there tax-free; also can freely carry weapon in both states and only have to deal with Md. when I visit family who will still be relatively close. Life will be gooooood...................:)

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    My 5 Year Plan; Move to So. PA between Susquehanna River and Phila (but nowhere close to Philly); then, no taxes on retired pay which will be most of my income and close enough to Del to do my shopping there tax-free; also can freely carry weapon in both states and only have to deal with Md. when I visit family who will still be relatively close. Life will be gooooood...................:)

Thinking along the same lines here...

But right now the leading contenders are as you describe, or the Brandy Station area of VA, or LSD (Lower Slower Delaware).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom