• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    I'm not sure why they don't interview someone who is genuinely interested in advancing our 2A rights in this state. Interviewing that guy is a strike against the NRA in my opinion...

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    I'm not sure why they don't interview someone who is genuinely interested in advancing our 2A rights in this state. Interviewing that guy is a strike against the NRA in my opinion...

I think they chose him because he's their tool to sabotage local gun rights groups in Maryland. After all, the worse our laws are the more money they can raise nationwide.

Just my 2 cents though....

NOTE: I am a member of the NRA and therefore have the right to complain about some of the really stupid stuff they do....and I do sincerely appreciate it when they get it right.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Great Minds Think Alike

I do not agree with this sentiment, but I still wish they could find someone better to interview. Norton comes to mind :).

Earlier this evening I sent the following message to the NRA news site: :innocent0

Just curious why there hasn't been more NRA publicity on the Maryland suit filed by Alan Gura and the fantastic support Maryland Shall Issue (MSI) has given to gun legislation, from Heller to McDonald and now Woollard here in my state.

Please consider an interview with the President of MSI, to get a first hand account of what our grass-roots effort is doing in MD.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Earlier this evening I sent the following message to the NRA news site: :innocent0

Just curious why there hasn't been more NRA publicity on the Maryland suit filed by Alan Gura and the fantastic support Maryland Shall Issue (MSI) has given to gun legislation, from Heller to McDonald and now Woollard here in my state.

Please consider an interview with the President of MSI, to get a first hand account of what our grass-roots effort is doing in MD.

Thanks.

NRA sent this response last night: Thank you for your inquiry to the National Rifle Association. A representative will contact you directly.

Any bets it won't be Wayne LaPierre or Chris Cox? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom