• Yes

Votes: 17 89.5%
    • No

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Cliff

Jul 2, 2005
    Northern Virginia
    Member as well as a basic pistol,rifle,shotgun instructor as well as a RSO. I for one would urge any shooter not a member of the NRA to please consider joining. Yes some of their policys piss me off. There are a lot of black,hispanic,asian,indian folk who shoot,but are not members simply because of,
    1. The liberal media's lies regarding the NRA as a lilly white group of redneck racists which is totally untrue.
    2. The NRA pissing in the wind regarding above membership. Membership could be much higher then it is, but for whatever reason the NRA is blowing it.

Regardless, the NRA as well as other pro-gun groups need our support. Think about where we would be if we didn't have pro-gun groups fighting for us.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    I am not a member because of a policy they had that I disagreed with. It was so long ago that I can't even remember now so it must have not been such a deal breaker. I will support the NRA whenever possible, but I am still reluctant to join because of some minor issues. I am also reluctant because they always ask for more money all the time from their members and it is anoying (so I hear).
    I may join someday, but not today.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I'm a Life Member and while I do have some minor issues with their methods the fact is that there is NO other organization that has the clout to protect our rights. We can talk about the so-called no compromise organizations (which I likewise support) all we want, but to borrow the overused analogy....the NRA is the proverbial 800lb gorilla.

WESTMD

Member 2006
    Feb 19, 2006
    Far Far Away in W/MD
    I have been a member for 20 years. I also have some issues that makes me PO'ed about the NRA, but as stated above they are the MAN on guarding our right to keep and bear arms!

silveradogs

Mar 4, 2006
    Endowment Member
    While I have had issues with NRA over some things, you find me a more effective organization, I'll be right behind you joining.

Join or Renew your NRA Membership at one of my shows, or online at my web site, www.Silveradogunshow.com , and you save $10.00 over the retail cost, and you get in the show free, for a total savings of $17.00.

Frank

Greg M

Executive Member
    Feb 18, 2006
    Annapolis
    I joined three years ago when I read about the integrated mechanical safety device law going into effect. I took advantage of Frank's $17 savings :)

I stay a member, but not a proud member by any means. I renew for one year at a time and I will not send them any additional donations, buy any NRA products or display any NRA stickers, pins, etc.

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom