• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wraith

Oct 19, 2009
    Denton
    Just a few minutes ago I received a robo-call from the NRA in opposition to the current turd of a bill that we are all desperate to stop. They asked me to contact my state senator, E J Pipkin, and urge him to vote against this awful bill. Not only that, but to come to Annapolis on February the 6th! Seems like we are heavily on the radar this time.

I am not currently a member of the NRA (lack of funds), nor is any member of my household, so they are not going off the membership list. Hopefully this will help wake up all of the fudd's and finally show them we are all under attack.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Just a few minutes ago I received a robo-call from the NRA in opposition to the current turd of a bill that we are all desperate to stop. They asked me to contact my state senator, E J Pipkin, and urge him to vote against this awful bill. Not only that, but to come to Annapolis on February the 6th! Seems like we are heavily on the radar this time.

I am not currently a member of the NRA (lack of funds), nor is any member of my household, so they are not going off the membership list. Hopefully this will help wake up all of the fudd's and finally show them we are all under attack.

:thumbsup: interesting.

BTW, You don't have to call Senator Pipkin. He's on our side. :D

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    If the NRA were to come down on the 6th and smash the arguments of Frosh and his cronies like a fly under the fist of an angry God, that would just make my day.

:)

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I have received 2 orange cards from NRA asking me to contact my specific representatives in opposition. It included email addresses and phone numbers. Good job NRA

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    I received a postcard from the NRA asking me to call Del Hough and Sen Young.

Both Pipkin and Hough are guaranteed pro 2A votes.

I'm not sure how wise it is for the NRA to waste money on mailings and people's time calling pols who solidly support us.

Either the NRA is really disorganized,, have no priorities or they don't care if they annoy the good guys.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    They got our backs! I'm glad to be a part of all of this. I received the orange post card yesterday!

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    Does anyone know how long the $300 lifetime membership offer is good for? I signed up but need to wait for another paycheck until I can sign up my boys. Any ideas?

MDHunter

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2007
    Free America
    Does anyone know how long the $300 lifetime membership offer is good for? I signed up but need to wait for another paycheck until I can sign up my boys. Any ideas?

Dude, I know you know this...but when I first read your email, I thought "The lifetime membership is good for life."

After I read it again, I realized what you were asking. :D

hkusp

Dec 9, 2008
    Lanham
    I received and orange ILA alert yesterday regarding February 6 and a nice list of my representatives and their information. Needless to say I made a bunch of calls yesterday. I think I'll keep calling every other day and send emails as well.

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    I received a postcard from the NRA asking me to call Del Hough and Sen Young.

Both Pipkin and Hough are guaranteed pro 2A votes.

I'm not sure how wise it is for the NRA to waste money on mailings and people's time calling pols who solidly support us.

Either the NRA is really disorganized,, have no priorities or they don't care if they annoy the good guys.
    The fact is that this is a massive push for gun control in a state that hasn't seen a real "gun fight" in almost 20 years. So the NRA is not assuming anything, and neither are we. Some lawmakers in MD have A-rated cards from NRA and are signalling they are going to vote for an AWB. Meanwhile, I am working closely with a C-rated delegate who is seriously supporting us and rock-solid against all these laws.

This year will separate wheat from chaff. Unfortunately that means some of the wheat gets bombarded.

That said, lay off Pipkin. He is solid. He's busy enough. :)

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    The NRA has historically abandoned Maryland to the wolves due largely to Maryland being a "lost cause". I think that Maryland may be benefiting from a recent, huge influx of cast to the NRA...

....It's refreshing to see that we're being payed attention to. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom