Obama to announce gun plans Wednesday 1/16 at 11:45 a.m.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co

Vince55

Vince55
    Aug 10, 2010
    Lusby, Md
    Anyway you look at it, this POS president is going to use the children to further his agenda of gun control. What is worse, the parents of these children used them to write a letter to the president to further their agenda of gun control.

BillOrien

Sep 28, 2008
    There is more than one Senator, Congressman etc. who already have stated that they would file for impeachment. I hope they stand their ground.

toddtrain

Sep 19, 2012
    Carroll County MD
    I guess we just need to keep writing at the state and federal level so our voice is heard. I just don't understand why these elected officials do not listen to the citizens.

Eviljagtech

Infected w/ Freedom
    Jan 24, 2010
    Harpers Ferry, WV
    When in dought, they will rub salt into the wound so that hurts a little longer saying at the same time its for your own good. Maybe he can wear a military outfit and a little mustache on stage as well, it seemed to work in the past when governments where passing people....i mean gun control.

I wouldn't put it past them to pull out a picture of 20 little coffins

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    If you haven't been firing off e-mails and calls left and right, you need to do so now. Ruger has a good tool to use, it asks for a lot of info that some may not be comfortable with, but you can blank it out if you wish, I list my tel# as 000-000-0000 for example. I have sent a round of e-mails every single day since I found it a week ago, and will keep doing it till any hopes of a ban are dead. They also list all your reps with their telephone#s and addresses, it would take too long to call everyone on the list every day, so I just call all my democrat senators at the end of my work day and leave a simple message, "I want to inform XX that I do not support any further gun control and will vote aggainst anyone who does not share this view."
    Ruger mass e-mail tool

I've also donated the meager ammount I can spare to pro-gun organizations, we need to keep up the pressure, and every time they push us, we have to push back harder, that is the only way we will stop this now. One good outcome if we work hard enough to stop them is that we will have a huge number of energized advocates, with lots of practice, resources, and refreshed momentum to push for good gun bills, like national carry, removing the GFSZA and other current bad laws.

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    Using children to pull the heartstrings. That tactic is tried and true.

aa-Adolf-Hitler-surrounded-by-children-300x200.jpg

Pathetic.

WatTyler

Ultimate Member
    Our rights have been dripping away so gradually over the years that I sometimes have to stop and really think back to the days when things were freer - when the Constitution was an absolute, instead of a starting point for further negotiations. Times like that I wonder how we could have allowed ourselves to sink so low. But tomorrow at 11:45 everybody should close their eyes because the last shovel full of dirt is going to go into the hole that used to be America. Too bad - it used to be a pretty nice place when people kept it up.

tinydata

Jul 29, 2011
    Potomac
    What? How many children are saved using guns?

How do you determine if lives are saved from gun control? Seems like an impossible stat.....

Well, I know of two already. A 15 year old boy in Houston recently defended his 12 year old sister with an AR-15 when he shot at two burglars.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    From what I have been reading, the general tenor is that if they try to push a bill through with new limitations, it will likely get squashed in the house, so therefore he's going to push the issue with a slew of Presidential Executive Orders.

The only consolation I have regarding this is that hopefully in 4 years, the American people will tire of watching this President and his ilk work proactively to take their rights and kill the country, and they'll elect a President who will suspend those Executive orders. I'm probably giving the people too much credit - I think we're probably f***ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom