• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DickT

, , Taste My Nutz
    Jun 10, 2009
    Millers Island
    I should have thought of this a year ago. Anybody interested in walking the beach peddling my nutz, you could easily make $$$ and get a nice tan. I don't know about a license. The beach, bikinis and Nutterz.

Diesel Kinevel

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    10:17 am, drink a bloody mary for me, then follow it with lunch at wings to go and then 8 hours of imbibing.

I miss those days.

I had wings yesterday for lunch and a steak and cheese from nicks (same center as W.T.G.) last night at around 930 it was awesome

-Zach

ps sorry for thread jack ;)

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    you should talk to dick t. you could get be his rep in Dewey

those cheesesteaks are pretty darn good

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    so let me get this straight. you want people to walk around on the beach yelling

"Try my Nutz!"

"get em while their hot!"

"lightly salted!"

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Can you find out about a license, because I believe you could make a couple 100 per day, and you wouldn't even have to shave your legs.

I can try, but my google-fu is only so strong.

I'll start asking people in OC if I cannot find the answer by google.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Ocean City says you cannot peddle wares without a location. You can either go through a vendor with a license already and a location, or you need a location in order to get a license.
    The cheapest is $228 for the year if I understood her correctly.

According to them, you cannot even sell out of a truck (come to think of it, I can't remember ever seeing an ice cream truck in OC).

What I forgot to ask is if hocking wares can be done at special events on premises of the location, but I have a feeling if at all possible it would have to be private property and/or with a vendor's license.

It might be better going from shop to shop or bar to bar trying to get the vendors to sell the product on their shelves.

DickT

, , Taste My Nutz
    Jun 10, 2009
    Millers Island
    Ocean City says you cannot peddle wares without a location. You can either go through a vendor with a license already and a location, or you need a location in order to get a license.
    The cheapest is $228 for the year if I understood her correctly.

According to them, you cannot even sell out of a truck (come to think of it, I can't remember ever seeing an ice cream truck in OC).

What I forgot to ask is if hocking wares can be done at special events on premises of the location, but I have a feeling if at all possible it would have to be private property and/or with a vendor's license.

It might be better going from shop to shop or bar to bar trying to get the vendors to sell the product on their shelves.

I remember ice cream trucks when I was kid,but that was many years ago, the reason I remember is because when I was standing in line I saw a 10 dollar bill on the ground an snagged it.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    7 bucks a year for "street entertainer" license. Must be done at dead end streets and no amplification. OC is pretty chickenshit, foreigners with the money own most of the businesses and pretty much call the shots at town council. They DID get it broke off in their asses last week ACLU got involved and said it was against 1st amendment rights for the performers not to be allowed a CD background.

I usually detest the ACLU but they were right on this one.

ripper157

Feb 20, 2008
    Carroll County
    Before I got married, O.C. was one of the best places in the state to peddle my nuts. Never had a license though. Usually didn't even use my name...

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Before I got married, O.C. was one of the best places in the state to peddle my nuts. Never had a license though. Usually didn't even use my name...

its not so bad down there. Those russian girls are a lot easier than americans. Ice cream sundae= a date, then hours of sex. Take her to the lil amusement park= a date, then hours of sex:innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom