• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I can hear liberals everywhere crying already.:evilgrin3

I think the crabs will be steamed in the tears of liberals. How convenient.

We won't be able to hear them over the muzzle blasts during the shoot itself. Think we should have a moment of silence to listen for wailing and gnashing of teeth?
    Hush guys!!!

Next thing ya know, they'll be down there in Annapolis crafting legislation to prevent gun owners from having any fun just on general principle. Can't be having any of that after all they have done to constrain things...

Imagine the committee/floor debate..."WAHHH! We don't have fun like they do, we need to make them stop just cuz we can".

Especially if we follow it up with the Pledge of Allegiance. :)

Gasp!!! Oh my goodness! Can't be having that, we'll be dubbed domestic terrorists or something!

sonoramic

Charlie dont surf.
    Dec 16, 2011
    Millersville
    I'll be there early next week for my ticket and possibly another, along with a t-shirt (XXL) and one of the log books!

I hope thats all I leave there with......

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Vince, how are you doing on tickets? I was going to come in Sat evening to pick mine up, looking to get 5... or should I send a check with SASE now to insure a spot?

Will <18s be allowed to shoot FA .22? My 13-YO daughter is itching to try it.

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    Vince, how are you doing on tickets? I was going to come in Sat evening to pick mine up, looking to get 5... or should I send a check with SASE now to insure a spot?

Will <18s be allowed to shoot FA .22? My 13-YO daughter is itching to try it.

We have plenty of tickets available, you can pick them up on Saturday. We don't have enough 22 on hand to warrant bringing any 22 mgs, but we will have a lot of other ones. In light on recent events, we are not going to allow anyone under 18 to shoot though. Too much liability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom