• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rnfjr6950

Jun 21, 2012
    Reisterstown
    Dumais > Frosh

The vice chair dumais is just as bad as frosh. Jfc. Fn B

No, she is worse. Frosh make no bones about the stance he takes. She on the other hand, wants you to believe that she genuinely considers your interests.

After all, she took a class! But she is still an ASS.:mad54:

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I also agree except that history has shown the government will succeed at taking power and confiscating guns then purge it's enemies then establish a totalitarian government. Then after a few generations and depending on world events the people may rise up. America is unique in that it hasn't gone through this phase yet. I know of no other example where the people alive at the time have stopped the government before it enslaved them. A man who is not free to defend himself and his family is not free. A man who must rely on the state for protection lives at the grace of the state. That is servitude and with every erosion of privacy, every power grab in the name of 'safety' and now the rape of the second amendment we are getting pretty damn close. I fear for my children.

So the real question is: Have we reached the point of a Tyranny? We had all indications Tuesday morning that we had made an impact to the direction of the bill. Then all of a sudden, POOF, MOM comes in with government paid help telling delegates how this will go down and he better get everything he wants, public be damned. He has not lost a fight with the state-house yet. Personally, I think we've reached that point.

ShoreShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2013
    It matters to this extent:

1. It passes the Senate and at least we know what we have to work with

2. It doesn't pass the Senate, and in the joint committee, there is nothing to keep the entire bill from being trashed and an even more onerous one put in its place.

I'm more concerned that the Senate will reject this bill and it will go to joint committee. We will have ZERO power or influence there.

As for targets in 2014, Speaker Busch HAS TO BE NUMBER 1!!!

Busch barely won his last race. He is vulnerable.

Nuff said.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    Not sure if worst part of my day was listening to Kathleen Dumais (Barbra Boxer doppleganger) or being physically threatened by a 67 year old hag gungrabber.

Well, we let our voices be heard (figuratively).

HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County
    I'm sure Frosh and Dumais are comparing dicks right now.

One of my largest targets in 2014 will definitely be Brochin as I have lots of friends and family in his district. I believe he is removable. I'm going to pledge 500 bucks to whomever is his most viable opposition.

2014 will be our biggest chance in years to beat the crap out of the democrats in MD if we all stay focused - regardless of what ultimately becomes of SB281.

markgrutz

Feb 1, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    There has to be a better way to look at this battle. Clearly we have been outflanked and shot up Custer style. I have lurked here for quite a while and read a LOT and I think we all seem to want to play by the rules that the enemy has laid out. It seems most of us want to take the high road and do things the right way. But.... they kicked sand in our eyes and pulled our pants down... I think it's time to play dirty. They need to be made so toxic that their own families wont look at them anymore. Shall they be infested with the fleas of a thousand mangy dogs.

DrSockMonkey

Oct 1, 2012
    Waldorf
    Hey there folks, I've been reading and can't figure out what a PBJ is. I have been looking but cannot figure it out.

Anyone care to share that one?

PS.. I appreciate all that you've been doing and the efforts of MSI

ShoreShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2013
    Delaware wouldn"t have us, too conservative. The eastern shore of Virginia extending to the PA line sounds good though. Now to just get it on the ballots in the counties and have the U.S. congress agree to it...shouldn't take much more than 20 years.:sad20:

Yes, DE wants no part of any part of MD.

And, remember it is Dem, driven by the Wilmington vote. The home of Joe Biden.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Hey there folks, I've been reading and can't figure out what a PBJ is. I have been looking but cannot figure it out.

Probation Before Judgement. Commonly used for first offenders and minor participants when a Judge doesn't want to ruin someones life.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008

probation before judgement.

You aren't found guilty, you are given probation. Complete it and you can get it cleaned from your record, and you never have a guilty on your record.

camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    So the real question is: Have we reached the point of a Tyranny? We had all indications Tuesday morning that we had made an impact to the direction of the bill. Then all of a sudden, POOF, MOM comes in with government paid help telling delegates how this will go down and he better get everything he wants, public be damned. He has not lost a fight with the state-house yet. Personally, I think we've reached that point.

maybe so but it's a tough call. fighting the agents of tyranny is serious business. they will be our friends and neighbors and it will be ugly. maybe that's why it has to get so bad before people fight. we still have a lot of recourse - elections, courts or move. i wonder how long it will take before we lose the whole damn country. three months ago i would have said none of this could happen now i feel like anything at all can.

uscoastiee

Apr 20, 2012
    Baltimore County
    There has to be a better way to look at this battle. Clearly we have been outflanked and shot up Custer style. I have lurked here for quite a while and read a LOT and I think we all seem to want to play by the rules that the enemy has laid out. It seems most of us want to take the high road and do things the right way. But.... they kicked sand in our eyes and pulled our pants down... I think it's time to play dirty. They need to be made so toxic that their own families wont look at them anymore. Shall they be infested with the fleas of a thousand mangy dogs.

Everyone needs to register a Dem voter, change ur status here:
    https://voterservices.elections.state.md.us/OnlineVoterRegistration

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    What a sad day for democracy. I am disgusted with our officials in Annapolis. I will make it my hobby to see that these idiots get voted out on their next election.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom