• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SammyB

Jan 2, 2012
    Andrews AFB
    Some one should get up there and say, "I support this bill, because if I happen to be a criminal, ALL of these people here would be disarmed, not be able to defend themselves and it'd be like taking candy from a baby...thank you"

Goateggs

Jan 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    I testified around 7:20-ish.

I have to say the panel is being far more considerate and respectful than the Senate committee was by a stretch. I aplaud those people for making the attempt to hear everyone.

I really have to agree with this. I could tell from watching who was for and against, but even the against people looked me in the eye when I was testifying, and everyone....every single last one of the staffers....treated us with respect and dignity. It was in every way a 100x more pleasant experience than that circus in the Senate on the 6th.

rivertamer

Apr 7, 2012
    MARYLAND
    They spoke more about a first grader getting suspended for chewing his poptart into the shape of a gun this morning..... there will be legislation for poptart guns soon....:rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy S3

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    510 on Fios, covering gun hearing after the break.

They said more than 2000 showed up for hearing. They hinted there would be enough House votes to pass the bill.

And now a segment on Beretta. 15 round mags would be illegal. Rifles made in MD would be illegal. Other states courting Beretta e.g. WV. 400 jobs and millions in taxes. Del Glass said they cried wolf too often. "There always seems to be a problem with MD"

SummitCnty

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Frederick County
    I really have to agree with this. I could tell from watching who was for and against, but even the against people looked me in the eye when I was testifying, and everyone....every single last one of the staffers....treated us with respect and dignity. It was in every way a 100x more pleasant experience than that circus in the Senate on the 6th.

:thumbsup:

jiffer

Mar 20, 2012
    Reading all of your funny posts makes my wait to testify much more bearable.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Texas2012

Jan 25, 2013
    Olney
    I was kind of hoping that a lawyer would get up in support of the bill since it would be job security for him dealing with all the legal challenges to come.

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    @LockNLoad

My Buddy is 297. So if your Still there tell Scott that Ron and Gregg are watching and GOOD LUCK.
    :lol:

Thanks to everyone. I have said it several times today and I mean it. You people have hung tight and no one can say you didnt try, regardless of what the outcome may be.

You make me proud.

Remember to all, Drive Safe on way home.

Tell him Bravo Zulu. Kick ass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom