• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mr phil

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    beach
    THank you Thank you Thank you. To everyone for going today . God Bless you all and God Bless this country.

cdstraw

Oct 9, 2008
    Frederick County, MD
    Besides the testimony in front of the committees, is their some type of debate that could be had? Specifically, where someone representing the anti-gun crowd could openly debate with some representatives from the pro-gun crowd.

I hate that people can make blanket, all encompassing statements without the capability to challenge their "facts". I believe the pro-gun crowd has more factual data to back up our assertions, but I could be slightly prejudicial in this matter. ;)

Regardless, Thanks to all that are in attendance. I tune in when I can from work.

Would love to see a stock Ruger 10/22 alongside a Tacticool Ruger 10/22 and debate an Anti-gun person how the cosmetic features inherently make the Tacticool Ruger a much more dangerous weapon than the stock Ruger.

Last edited:

ih23

Dec 13, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    AGC President is spot on. There is no association with guns and mental illness. Why do these idiots in Government think that by prohibiting guns to mentally ill people, mentally ill people will stop doing crazy or evil things. (And I'm not referring to those people who have an illness but are not a danger to others.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom