• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    Here comes the NRA Shannon and Curt Gardner (?sp) and John from AGC

Love it. Beretta can't put all their guns in a safe at night.

Love it. Did you feel uncomfortable traveling to VA, DE, PA, or WV, because they have CCW

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    No questions about wasting more of our tax dollars fighting "good and substantial"? Really? What a**holes!

HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County
    Ms. Alford(?) from the NRA has really stepped up her (their) game this session. I feel somewhat represented by the NRA for the first time in recent memory.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Blah - I hope I didn't come off like too much of a kook trying to explain how a cherry-picked comment from Heller doesn't mean that the Heller decision supports further restriction and regulation. I had meant to add to my testimony that if any of the committee hadn't read heller that it is important to read before they make any decisions on the current proposed legislation.

What a day - I hope that our representatives listened and actually represent us.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    By the way, who was the super-cool young lady who was there at the sign-up line hooking up everyone with MSI's positions on the bills discussed in the hearings today? She had excellent testimony about 30-40 minutes after I did my first, and she made the comment in a lull that now would be a good time to sign up for MD Shooters Forum! :D

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    By the way, who was the super-cool young lady who was there at the sign-up line hooking up everyone with MSI's positions on the bills discussed in the hearings today? She had excellent testimony about 30-40 minutes after I did my first, and she made the comment in a lull that now would be a good time to sign up for MD Shooters Forum! :D

The peace sign lady? Jacqueline. She was acting on her own.

uscoastiee

Apr 20, 2012
    Baltimore County
    They might not go to the states that have CCW permit holders, while the rest of us plan to visit these states!! Well delivered point!!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom