• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I'm having a lot of trouble swallowing this "random shooting" theory.

It just doesn't sound right to me.

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    I'm having a lot of trouble swallowing this "random shooting" theory.

It just doesn't sound right to me.

I think it's combination of things.

They don't want any sympathy going to the shooter. And they want to "blame guns" instead of the real (root) cause - "bullying".

Mark my words. The "victims" will be turned into heroes.

If they were smart, they'd use it to show what can happen to bullies who go to far with the wrong person. But then they would have to blame people.

Why let a good "Guns are bad!" story go to waste?

While I don't in any way, condone what the shooter did... If he was being bullied, I have no sympathy, what so ever. for the "victims".

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I think it's combination of things.

They don't want any sympathy going to the shooter. And they want to "blame guns" instead of the real (root) cause - "bullying".

Mark my words. The "victims" will be turned into heroes.

If they were smart, they'd use it to show what can happen to bullies who go to far with the wrong person. But then they would have to blame people.

Why let a good "Guns are bad!" story go to waste?

While I don't in any way, condone what the shooter did... If he was being bullied, I have no sympathy, what so ever. for the "victims".

I put a clause in my will that if I am killed by gun violence; the people carrying out my will can and should sue anyone who attempts to make me a marter for anti-gun causes.

knightofcydonia

Sep 30, 2011
    the shooter is still alive so maybe we will get to hear his story..then again maybe we wont.. from what the reports are saying though this kid was not randomly shooting at kids. he went in that school on a mission and stopped when he was done. i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

jmcgonig

Jan 18, 2012
    Germantown, MD
    the shooter is still alive so maybe we will get to hear his story..then again maybe we wont.. from what the reports are saying though this kid was not randomly shooting at kids. he went in that school on a mission and stopped when he was done. i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Haven't followed it closely, that's what it sounded like to me but in the news this morning (WTOP) they said that he was disturbed and he was NOT targeting anyone. Not sure if this report is wrong or slanted, but I was surprised when I hear that part.

e40bib

Feb 13, 2011
    The problem is we have raised a bunch wimps and liberal jerks where everybody makes the team and nobody is allowed to fail. Kids today can’t handle any crises, they never had any hardships and the government does all it can to make the world perfectly safe for them. Kids don’t play with toy guns anymore, no roadrunner anymore, if a little boy acts like one he is put on ridalin so he can be sensitive and act like a girl. If some of the “men” this country no produces where to land on Omaha Beach we would all be talking German. Bullies have been around forever and you dealt with them this whole idea that you kill yourself or somebody else because the picked on you is just the latest fad brought on by the feel good society engineers. When I was young and I got in a fight, when it was over nobody’s daddy was going to sue anybody and it was over then!

knightofcydonia

Sep 30, 2011
    Most defintaly was a targeted shooting. The shooter did not attend that school, and one of the victems (that passed away) was dating the shooters ex girl friend. The reports are that he used a Ruger Mark iii, and fired 1 full mag.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/teen-appears-court-ohio-school-shooting-15814225?page=2

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/29/teen-appears-in-court-aft_n_1309753.html

yea im definitely not buying that he did not know the victims especially since one of them was his ex girlfriend. The fact he used a 22 was a bit shocking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom