• missing_the_cheese

Dec 29, 2012
    Perry Hall
    • Licensing for Handgun purchases
    • Prospective AWB (not retroactive)
    • 10 round magazine limit
    • $$ for school safety
    • $$ for Mental health

And where is this $$$ going to come from??? MD has adequate school safety and response programs in place already. The shooting at Perry Hall high showed that the plan was effective.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    I wish someone would have asked him how many people were killed in MD with "assault weapons" last year. That or reminded him the CT school shooting was NOT done with an "assault weapon"!

scottp999

Feb 11, 2008
    If it is like NY, I don't believe at all that it will be a license to purchase a handgun going forward. It will be a license to possess one and will impact all current owners. We will have to pay a fee, and renew something like every 5 years.

akrobatik

Feb 20, 2012
    The people of New York rolled over.

We cannot, and we will not. We have fought before and will again now. :thumbsup:

Wasn't there a grandfather clause on NY semi-auto rifles? I didn't hear anything about MD doing a grandfather clause

Catch-This-22

Dec 29, 2012
    Waldorf, MD
    Why isn't anyone mentioning the more obvious sign of crime ridden areas...economics!

I'd love to see some research regarding average wage earning in all Maryland city's and compare that to crime rates.

Baltimore and Oxon Hill? Are you kidding me?

scottp999

Feb 11, 2008
    The people of New York rolled over.

We cannot, and we will not. We have fought before and will again now. :thumbsup:

NY people did not roll over, the politicians they elected took the opportunity to pass a bill before people even knew what happened. That's how removing rights is done in laws of the state. Its over before you can even organize real opposition. Then all you have is the law you believe in over the state law, but the state can use force through their enforcement officers and courts if you don't obey.

Sad times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom