• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    Thank for the heads up! Got my first Mosin two weeks ago so this is exciting. Got the DVR set to record it in case the kiddies act up:envy:

@Yingpin

I got my pair of m91/30's at a Big 5 sporting goods in Cotre Madrea CA back in 1997. I paid $90 for the pair, not per rifle but for the pair. I paid more for the crate of ammo then I did the rifles. I want to say I paid around $100 for the crate (2x440rnd tins). My how times and prices have changed!

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up Bro.

No problem at all Brother

In regards to the Mosin-Nagant's accuracy, I'm an average shot. At 100yds with open sights I could sever a target suspension line ( roughly about the diameter of a No.2 pencil ). That slightly upset the Range Master and other shooters as the line had to be reset. One day, shooting with my Father, I'd snapped the bottom line and all the targets sprung up a few inches and gentley bounced. So after the Ranger Master called cease fire and the line was reset, my Father one-upped me and snapped the top line. All of the targets fell to the ground. The Range Master barked "CEASE fire! STALLS 4 and 5, Real cute, guys! Cut It Out!" So that's MY Mosin-Nagant Gun Story. By the way, that was a pretty good watch. Just not long enough. It will run again at 11:00pm and then again at 2:00am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom