• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I am one guy that would never ever get into a conversation with a woman on weight , age . With that said i am very fluffy and have been most of my life .

The thing with concealed carry there are many options for many different folks men & women . I will say on the guns forums i have visited and belonged to , it is refreshing to have women join and mingle . Women class the place up IMHO .

travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    :lol2::lol::lol2::lol:
    I was waiting for you to have my Back (no pun intended) on this one!!

lol... now that this has been said expect at least a few creepers on here to be more interested... :lol2:

Find a way to get a holster in the waistband of your pants. somewhere. this can be concealed easily and will be accessible in most situations. all the other stuff is cool and fills a need but shouldn't be your default. holster tech has come a long way.

many women describe themselves as curvy or athletic and somehow that means overweight. thank you for using the words correctly.

Hotartchick

Jul 1, 2020
    Ocean Pines, Maryland
    lol... now that this has been said expect at least a few creepers on here to be more interested... :lol2:

Find a way to get a holster in the waistband of your pants. somewhere. this can be concealed easily and will be accessible in most situations. all the other stuff is cool and fills a need but shouldn't be your default. holster tech has come a long way.

many women describe themselves as curvy or athletic and somehow that means overweight. thank you for using the words correctly.

Yes, certain Jeans that I wear would work with the holster in the band. Definitely want to try it.
    As far as creepers and stalkers, I have had many over the years. As long as they don't get too close, it's free entertainment :)

Hotartchick

Jul 1, 2020
    Ocean Pines, Maryland
    I am one guy that would never ever get into a conversation with a woman on weight , age . With that said i am very fluffy and have been most of my life .

The thing with concealed carry there are many options for many different folks men & women . I will say on the guns forums i have visited and belonged to , it is refreshing to have women join and mingle . Women class the place up IMHO .

Smart and Fluffy :)

Funny thing is on another forum i got locked out , my profile got messed up.

I created another profile as Fluffy1 and logged in so i could talk to the administrators to fix my account .

I am also call Buckethead for my huge melon :innocent0:o

Classie Freddie Blassie from pro wrestling is who you look like.

Attachments

• Classy_Freddie_Blassie.jpg
      Classy_Freddie_Blassie.jpg
      22.3 KB · Views: 144

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Marty S.

Latest threads