Only TWO posts about #2ATuesday on Facebook!?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    Because they really listened to us last year...

I don't have Facebook and I don't really do twitter so I can't speak for the lack of exposure there.
    I have however taken leave when I didn't have the time built up to go down to Annapolis multiple times. They might not hear us. They mostly won't care but that doesn't mean I won't try.
    If you don't try don't bitch later. Leaving the state I've lived in my entire life isn't an option right now. I have to work to make Maryland work for me.
    The "Fsa2013" could have been even worse. I'm not happy with it but I'm glad good people made an effort.

2n3904

Dec 26, 2012
    MoCo
    None of the adults attending waste time on social media, especially facebook.

Be that as it may, don't throw away a method of communication with my generation. A dismissive attitude will definitely turn off people we could have for our cause.

I don't have Facebook and I don't really dO twitter so I can't speak for the lack of exposure there.
    I have however taken leave when I didn't have the time built up to go down to Annapolis multiple times. They might not hear us. They mostly won't care but that doesn't mean I won't try.
    If you don't try don't bitch later. Leaving the state I've lived in my entire life isn't an oPtion right now. I have to work to make Maryland work for me.

AMEN!!!

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Im 24. Sounds like we are close in age. Im telling you, if you get off the book you'll be happier. I had one years ago to "stay in touch with friends and family". Ditched it and haven't looked back.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Ok , I'll take y'all's word about the # is supposed to do somthing online with the twitaratti , but how the heck does a teedhirt link to somthing ?

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    So just updated my status for a big day for #2atuesday. All it did was create a hyperlink to the #2atuesday page. Is that all it's supposed to do on FB?

tjv4163

Jun 27, 2012
    21234 city side
    None of the adults attending waste time on social media, especially facebook.

this is a very good response and attitude to have if you want to push people AWAY from gun rights. We need EVERYONE we can get I guess you dont think the younger generation needs to fight for this. If facebook is so bad then explain why MSI, MDShooters, NRA and so on and on use it? May be because social media is a great tool to use to get the info out. If you think The organizations I listed and I could be wrong in using social media and FB to get the word out please enlighten us on how you spread the word to hundreds if not thousands of people at once. I would like to know how to do it better and I am sure they would too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom