• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    Saw on my Ring Neighbor app....

Tl: dr 2 people walking on New Disney about an hour ago with long rifles and Trump flag. Apparently they also protested yesterday according to someone on the app. Cops talked to them and left.

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    Nextdoor's all upset with him too. I'd bet their calling their reps and we'll see a push to ban open carry now.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Dead links. Controversial stuff should be downloaded and saved before the www is "sanitized."

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    "The Prohibited Professor" would be one helluva YouTube handle/channel name for prof inclined against the current insanity in higher education, IMO.
    Yeah! When I see that it makes me think guns are 'ok' now as long as your not dangerously teaching.

Speaking of commies, I recall a bit about the Spanish Revolution or the one with Franco and all the famous writers that went over to fight before WWII. I think even the Nazi's were helping with the Stukas dive bombing. So the different commie groups fought together to over throw the gov't and after they won they went around and killed off or imprisoned the lesser communist faction after they help them win power. I gotta think there were a few folks deemed 'prohibited professors' over there back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom