• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rtruhn

Sep 12, 2013
    Gwynn Oak
    With mine (3 and counting), I did not invest in them in order to "cheat the ATF out of the revenue" of the stamp, nor was I unwilling to invest the time to get clearance from WV. Interpreting the initial letter to say that use of the brace at the shoulder was permissible, I sought to avoid the ONEROUS INTERSTATE TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS. That's my major beef. Otherwiae, I'd happily SBR just about every rifle that I own (excepting "classics" and long-range applications) and be damn done with it.

Anyone is welcome to think that my opinion is silly and that I "deserve" the denial of personal use and enjoyment as I see fit as the basis for purchasing these weapons. I may, after all, be "the problem" so many are looking to find scapegoats for. YMMV, and all that.

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    People flat out ignored the intended and directed use and used it to cheat the law over a $200 stamp (literally words out of peoples mouths, "why go through that when I can just use a sigbrace")... Do I feel sorry for these *******? NO. I find it entertaining and I feel no pity for them and the wasted money. They're actions bring more unneeded scrutiny to the community, just like the fat **** retards that walk through a walmart with AR's strapped to their backs and say "open carry is legal" and get all ***** hurt when the police give them a hard time. :sad20:

Call me the communities own worst enemy all you want. I built my guns the legitimate way, waited 10+ months, dealt with the OAL law changing mid paperwork and had to make corrections, and don't have to look over my shouldered AR. Pun intended.

You could not be more all over the place... I want people to fight it, but i enjoy watching them squirm...no pitty. Your "legitimate" cant travel, cost an extra $200 (and still limited on OAL) and is being whored in MD.

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    So if once a rifle always a rifle, if you shoot your AR carbine one handed not shouldered, you have broken the law because you just redesigned your carbine into a pistol?

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    10313504_10103187613623603_5334001885607963673_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33