• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Open seat in a new district. Will you support the 2A?

District 31A is a new district with no incumbent. This new district was created with the intent of gaining another democrat in the House of Delegates. The registered voter demograhics of this district is 13k democrats, 6k republicans, and 4k independents.

There are 3 democrats vying for a spot in the primary and one republican 2A supporter. I am the campaign chairman for that 2A supporter, Terry Lynn DeGraw. She was approached to become a candidate due to her 2A views as well as her work as the leader of The Well Armed Woman, Central MD Chapter.

We need your help, support, and vote. We will be announcing a campaign kick off fundraiser very soon. The district consists of Brooklyn Park, Pleasantville, Harundale, Marley, and Sun Valley.

If anyone has any conncections with a hall and/or a caterer in any of those areas, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I met and had a nice chat with Terry at Chili's in Napolis last Wed. before the Senate hearings... good people... I'm not in her district but have friends there and will spread the word.:thumbsup:

Ragnar

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2013
    Berkeley Springs, WV
    Terry is a great candidate and has a very strong chance. Even though her district has a lot of Democrats, it definitely isn't O'Malley country, and the Democrat she's likely to run against is lazy and complacent and isn't an incumbent.

This district is definitely up for grabs. Districts like this will help us turn the tide. Give Terry your time and money if you can.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    District 31A is a new district with no incumbent. This new district was created with the intent of gaining another democrat in the House of Delegates. The registered voter demograhics of this district is 13k democrats, 6k republicans, and 4k independents.

Where were you able to get the demographics for 31A? I am in 30B which is a new district and was wondering where I can get that info as this is a "new" seat with no incumbent. We currently have 2D and 2R running for that spot. I happen to know the two D candidates personally. One is a "conservative Democrat" the other is a die hard D. I'm trying to learn about the 2R candidates now....

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    We have taken part in some conference calls that were geared toward helping newer candidates. They said that they could provide the demographics to anyone who wanted them. I spoke up and said that we would like to have them for our district. Before the call was over, they have the exact numbers for us. I rounded them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom