• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    As the title says, i will be open today 3-9-13 from 1pm-6pm. Lots of new C&R type firearms in stock. A couple of Zastava M70 AK's and at least one AR15 in stock at opening. Also have assorted new and used handguns in stock and small amounts of some ammo in stock. Stop on out if you have a chance

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    First my relief at work was late, now 695 is crawling... Hopefully some good stuff will be left :-D. Looking forward to finally meeting you and checking the place out!

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    bought my first mosin today. purchase went smooth and store was crowded. drove past it the first time, you guys need a bigger sign.

understand that there are pro's and con's to advertising that you are a gun shop. Been a lot of break-ins at gun shops locally lately. Thats why i put the "open" flag out when were there.

jeganrocks

Feb 5, 2012
    Howard County, MD
    understand that there are pro's and con's to advertising that you are a gun shop. Been a lot of break-ins at gun shops locally lately. Thats why i put the "open" flag out when were there.

I hear you. As I drove past it, I had to struggle to read the name on the door and nearly came to a full stop. I was driving so slow that I caused a small backup. luckily the guy behind me did the same thing and we both made u-turns to get to your store.

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    I hear you. As I drove past it, I had to struggle to read the name on the door and nearly came to a full stop. I was driving so slow that I caused a small backup. luckily the guy behind me did the same thing and we both made u-turns to get to your store.

That would have been me. :wave:

boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    I had forgotton your note about being open and only realized it when I passed by running around and all the close "parking spaces" were jammed. It gets crowded real quick there! Had to park my Mustang carefully since all the good spots were taken. Got my ammo, asked a question about scope mounts, and left to make room for others looking for help. Need a couple of benches out front so us good old boys can chew the fat!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    There has been a gun shop there for a long time. This is obviously long before SCSG occupied that retail space, but I can remember my dad taking me there to look around when I was a kid in the 80s. It was called "Woodbine Guns" at that time. I remember their ads in the HoCoMoFreddies for AKs with 3 mags and a bayonet for something like $380.

A few years later i went there on my own and it was filled with guns (including Browning .50s) and also old Harleys, with leather belts instead of chains. Good times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom