• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • agstevens05

Jan 24, 2013
    Just voted. Only a few people in the place. Only a couple for the teachers and brown handing out things outside.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Good to see folks turning out and doing the DINO.

Hoping it's not just an MDS thing.

Can't wait for the news tonight to see how the elections turned out.

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    Voted DINO a little while ago. Thanks to all the members here that did all the homework to make it happen.:)

It did hurt a little bit at first. Hands a little shaky, palms sweaty, and I felt like someone was looking over my shoulder watching me doing something dirty. But I did pull it off.:sad20:

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    Legislative District 32 Democratic Central Committee:
    YES Bartlett: Retrieved from http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1995-05-13/news/1995133022_1_bartlett-gun-owners-gun-control-laws

Md.'s Roscoe Bartlett backs legislation to limit federal-state gun control laws
    May 13, 1995|By Thomas W. Waldron | Thomas W. Waldron,Washington Bureau of The Sun

WASHINGTON -- Vowing to protect the rights of gun owners, Rep. Roscoe G. Bartlett has launched a full-scale attack on state and local gun-control laws with a little-noticed piece of legislation.

The measure would enshrine in federal law the right of Americans to use firearms to defend their families and homes.

Such a law would give gun owners a new, potentially powerful legal tool when they challenge state or local laws that violate that right "in any manner."

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    So I voted this morning primarily for the governor and the Atty. Gen.

The options for the Democratic Party were horrible and district 39 which is mid upper Montgomery County

There was an awful lot of red on my ballot which indicated that I didn't vote for anybody in that category.

The polling personnel were absolutely joking about the fact that they be lucky if they saw 20 people all day long and they were taking bets as to how many people they thought they would see all day long.

This tells me how absolutely critical it is to get out there, especially in the primary and especially if there is somebody opposing candidate that is an incumbent.

Yes, yes, yes. This was exactly my experience and sentiment, if you haven't already, go VOTE!

When I walked in there was a group of people in front of me going into the library. I thought they were going to vote, but no, they mostly split-up and went everywhere except to the voting booths.

There were about a dozen people working the polling station, I was literally the only person actually voting the entire 10 minutes or so I was there (about an hour ago).

I'm going to see if I can find some live coverage and will be for the first time in my life interested in a primary race.

Great work, and thanks to everyone that got on board.

tattered-maryland-flag.jpg

Last edited:

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    I hope all of the DINO's had fun out there! Regardless of the outcome, I think it is safe to say that incumbents will think twice before jumping on the gun grabbing bandwagon. Nice work!

Voted, feel like I need a shower. :sad20:

I voted Provisional Ballet and actually had to say the word "Democrat" when asked what party I was changing to. Yep, I threw up a little.

So they allowed a provisional just for party change? There was a post a while back that said they thought it may not be possible to do that.

Don't give them reason to get all riled up. They use twitter, and the polls don't close for hours. Swarms of flies can flock to sh*t in no time.

So do we. Jump on in, and join the fun :)

TopShelf. Several of us met with Wyatt at an MRPC meeting--please consider upgrading "maybe" to a "YES, Wyatt"

Done, thanks!

agstevens05

Jan 24, 2013
    Ugh just found out my grandparents voted for frosh and my mom probably will too just because they voted for him. Just spoiled my day.

Grampa G

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2010
    Washington Co.
    I voted about 7:30 this morning and was the only one voting and the fourteenth person of the day. With 10 volunteers working it didn't take much to figure out how many came in.

One of my co-workers works as a precinct captain for elections and predicted only a 3% to 7% turn out based on it's only a primary and it's an off year.

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    TopShelf. Several of us met with Wyatt at an MRPC meeting--please consider upgrading "maybe" to a "YES, Wyatt"

Cancel that! Was confused. Very sorry. Researching now. Found he talks a good bit about "safety" without specifying what he means--sounds like code for gun bans.

Irish64

Mar 13, 2013
    Monrovia
    A DINO vote in district 8. I was going to Hap, for the first time, afterwards to make myself feel better. It's not open today.:tdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom