• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    Just voted DINO in District 32 (and Congress 2), strictly along this thread's lines. Felt so good. Huge thanks to TopShelf, Mr. H., Minuteman, and all of the other MDS'ers who pulled this together.

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    When I told them I couldn't vote for them a Brochin flunky jumps up and said you can for Brochin. Oh Hell no! When I told him his guy is the reason I switched to a Dem so I could vote him out his look was priceless and the smiles on the republican helpers were a mile wide.

About fell out of my chair! Too funny!

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Two Dino's in district 26 checking in

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      79.1 KB · Views: 206

Dogmeat

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Montgomery County, MD
    Three more DINOs from Stalag 14 checking in. Wife and I made the switch in time but our son had to do the provisional ballot.

There were a total of 5 people in the Lois P Rockwell voting location, counting us. There were twice that many election officials! The parking lot was empty and only one poor guy campaigning. Not even sure he who he was for.

Lots of red on the ballot when I pulled the handle. Felt awful doing it, but at least my vote has a chance of making a difference. I had no chance from the other side.

There is still almost an hour left! Get out there! There are no lines! JUST DO IT!

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    our house

2 votes Gansler
    2 votes Cardin
    1 vote Lollar
    ZERO votes for smiegel.

Time for some beam and coke I feel like the guy Shawshank Redemption going thru the sewer pipe

RAF

MDS Supporter
    Dec 24, 2012
    Was in & out in less than 5 minutes at my polling place in 12.

Kinda pissed that Kasemeyer was running unopposed.

circadia

Jan 19, 2013
    Arbutus
    I cast my DINO votes in District 12.

Y' know, I thought switching my party affiliation to Democrat was hard, but what was really hard was actually saying "Democrat" when they asked my party affiliation at the polling place. :puke:

MikeFly

Sep 16, 2012
    Carroll County

Y' know, I thought switching my party affiliation to Democrat was hard, but what was really hard was actually saying "Democrat" when they asked my party affiliation at the polling place. :puke:

LOL. Same thing here. When asked my party affiliation, i responded with Redemocrat. It did not sound or taste very good. :puke:

Hopefully it makes a difference.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012

LOL. Same thing here. When asked my party affiliation, i responded with Redemocrat. It did not sound or taste very good. :puke:

Hopefully it makes a difference.

Yeah, had a tough time saying it out loud. After I answered, the lady responded, "we have to ask to know what ticket to give you." I must have sounded disgusted or annoyed that I had to answer :)

B33J

Oct 25, 2011
    our house

2 votes Gansler
    2 votes Cardin
    1 vote Lollar
    ZERO votes for smiegel.

Time for some beam and coke I feel like the guy Shawshank Redemption going thru the sewer pipe

Whats your beef with Smiegel??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom