• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunJunkie91

Aug 13, 2023
    Maryland
    Hello everyone.

I wanted to write this to say this. I have just started shooting guns this year, semi auto pistols and rifles to be exact. And I have notices that a lot of people have fallen for our opposition's premise. The premise is "gun safety". I hear this over and over again. Yes, we as gun owners should be safe especially using dangerous tools. My main issue is the opposition to firearms using "gun safety" as a starting point of slowly stripping away our rights to defend ourselves. We have seen too many people that is suppose to be on our side capitulate (ie. Safer Communities Act) and give an inch. As we give an inch, our opposition gives a mile. In fact, when we gave the inch, they responded with "we did a good thing, but we aren't finished". That right there let's you know they are coming for your firearms and its industry. There is no such thing as safety. Danger is around us all the time. Just because danger is around us doesn't we we shouldn't prepare. Hell what do I know. I am just on the internet.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I have been in the game a while now, nothing will stop evil people from wanting to control you.
    They have shown complete disregard for the laws of our land with bogus pandemic mandates to get people to diaper up.
    Those people are evil in every way

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    taking away my guns definitely does not make ME safer.

i think the analogy goes, all males should cut off their junk to prevent rape.

also, why is NO ONE fighting to ban booze and phones despite all the drunk and distracted driving deaths? somehow all that carnage is just ok, why?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    So your username is "gunJunkie" but you just started shooting this year?

All of your threads are about politics of gun control or skirting gun legislation. Are you from the Mommies group or a politician?

Made me look .

13 of 55 posts are purely gun, optic , or shooting range related without any legal/ political overtones .

Made me look at myself too , at the catagorization of my recent posts , into Directly gun related , Political/ Legal , and Other ( including discussion of Virginia Physicians Assistants , and rocking PGPD cruisers as Other )

Purely gun - 6
    Other -16
    Legal/ political - 16

In my defense , between the real time follies in New Mexico , and activity in the MSI lawsuits , lots of breaking news that is of importance .

I guess I need balance in my gun forum life . Later on I'll jump over to the S&W Collector forum . ( Where it's guns , gun minutia . ammo , handloading , and very minimal politics .)

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Made me look .

13 of 55 posts are purely gun, optic , or shooting range related without any legal/ political overtones .

Made me look at myself too , at the catagorization of my recent posts , into Directly gun related , Political/ Legal , and Other ( including discussion of Virginia Physicians Assistants , and rocking PGPD cruisers as Other )

Purely gun - 6
    Other -16
    Legal/ political - 16

In my defense , between the real time follies in New Mexico , and activity in the MSI lawsuits , lots of breaking news that is of importance .

I guess I need balance in my gun forum life . Later on I'll jump over to the S&W Collector forum . ( Where it's guns , gun minutia . ammo , handloading , and very minimal politics .)
    My most recent posts are
    Gun related - 2
    Medical advice - 1
    Blaster has a great ass - 37

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads